Jump to content

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if this has broadened out into an investigation into fictitious companies sponsoring us.

Certainly if the EFL were thwarted in their initial case, they might pursue us for other issues.

 

And a brand for another company that doesnt exist sponsoring the shirts, adevrtising hoardings, North Stand etc etc etc 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

You've got it wrong...it's Santa who you send your wish list to...not Neil


Yeah. I really wish we get hammered by the EFL. Obviously.

FFS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bourbon said:

Even in this thread I’m getting adverts for ‘Find Greek girls, ‘Find Muslim singles’ ‘Mature singles nearby’ 

It’s based on your search history. I’m getting adverts for bike helmets because that’s what I’ve been looking at recently and I use incognito mode for everything else. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

 

Once a company is set up and registered there is no obligation to immediately commence trading even though said company may wish to pre advertise it's wares. Ask Dominic Rab he invested £200M into a Ferry company that had zero Ferries and only 17/- sixpence in declared assets lol

 

Wasn’t Raab. Was Chris Grayling I believe. 

 

I remembered his surname because Grayling is a type of fish. 

 

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was talking about buying some paint the other day whilst listening to Spotify. When the next advert came on it was for paint. Proper big brother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never even knew they advertised drugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the EFL lose the case.  They ought to employ one or two off here to represent them next time.  Guaranteed to win.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

 

Are all women trained in this?! My misses does the same. 10 years and i have never won an argument. I thought i had won one once but in making by big dramatic "f**k me i won! i need to sit down" that moved into phase two of the argument (me not respecting her) and i lost anyway! 

Just try to store away every single thing she ever does wrong in your head, and have it ready to bring up at a moment’s notice- then you might have a chance. 
 

Also, be prepared to pretend you’re way angrier than you actually are

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theowlsman said:

 

Wasn’t Raab. Was Chris Grayling I believe. 

 

I remembered his surname because Grayling is a type of fish. 

 

 

lol

 

Whoosh Coarse I was just Phishing gotcha lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bourbon said:

Even in this thread I’m getting adverts for ‘Find Greek girls, ‘Find Muslim singles’ ‘Mature singles nearby’ 

Any luck?

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if this has broadened out into an investigation into fictitious companies sponsoring us.

Certainly if the EFL were thwarted in their initial case, they might pursue us for other issues.

 

If Elev8 Energy Drink didn't exist, why were Red Bull in talks to acquire it? 

 

:Chansiri:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

 

Are all women trained in this?! My misses does the same. 10 years and i have never won an argument. I thought i had won one once but in making by big dramatic "f**k me i won! i need to sit down" that moved into phase two of the argument (me not respecting her) and i lost anyway! 

 

They are all the same mate. Mine does it. Strange breed they are. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if this has broadened out into an investigation into fictitious companies sponsoring us.

Certainly if the EFL were thwarted in their initial case, they might pursue us for other issues.

 

We've got the Elev8 gear and we already know the Taxi is coming soon. :Chansiri:  

lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Bourbon said:

Even in this thread I’m getting adverts for ‘Find Greek girls, ‘Find Muslim singles’ ‘Mature singles nearby’ 

Maybe that's whats slowed the hearing down.  It can be a distraction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nick De Marco hasn't tweeted for 4 hours....

Summing up?

Listening to the Tribunals verdict?

Baking a cherry tart?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So do we know if or when we might get a judgement every hearing of this type I have ever been to in normally over in a few days. This one looks like it could last months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nero said:

Nick De Marco hasn't tweeted for 4 hours....

Summing up?

Listening to the Tribunals verdict?

Baking a cherry tart?

 

Constipation dump?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

139 pages, not got chance to read them all, anyone kind enough for a summary 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 3mps said:

139 pages, not got chance to read them all, anyone kind enough for a summary 

Still waiting

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 3mps said:

139 pages, not got chance to read them all, anyone kind enough for a summary 

 

3A0C6FC5-9DB3-4083-97DA-202489C86C86.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...