THE EFL HEARING THREAD

19 minutes ago, Miffed said:

They might have a number but that doesnt mean they have telephones. Tried calling them?

0114 395 9595

Just an automated message that repeats "D Taxis.... Coming Soon"

One of them Premium Line thingies that charge £7.30 per minute. Chansiri know what he's doin'

FFP pah

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Lawyers innit their on £300 an hour gonna milk it for all their worth.

Typewriters need sourcing and buying.

Sure our lawyers will be on far more the 300 per hour. The fact it is taking so long would make me think it's a positive.  Maybe all parties are looking for a way out that's suits all, tricky for EFL as lose and their authority as guardians  of the game is loosened further. 

Do we know if DC is in the country or is it just been handled by the lawyers?

1 minute ago, Harrysgame said:

Sure our lawyers will be on far more the 300 per hour. The fact it is taking so long would make me think it's a positive.  Maybe all parties are looking for a way out that's suits all, tricky for EFL as lose and their authority as guardians  of the game is loosened further. 

Do we know if DC is in the country or is it just been handled by the lawyers?

Not seen any reports that he is in the country.  I guess that he has signed up to Zoom.

The fact that it is taking an age suggests to me it's not the open and shut case that a lot of people think it is? The longer it goes on IMO suggests that our case is stronger than the EFL's?

Edited by Jim
  • Like 1

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

According to Dom its still ongoing.

So if there is a guilty verdict how long does it take to decide on the punishment? Is that a separate meeting?

And can any punishment be appealed.

Concern i have is that 2 weeks ago EFL might have gone with say 9pts now we have picked up 9pts would not be as bad. The system just seems very open to misuse.

Can't see how the process is above reproach when you have teams with ulterior motives pushing the process, how can this be seen as fair, in a criminal case would it be seen as interfering with due process or intimidation?

• Like 1

Just now, Harrysgame said:

So if there is a guilty verdict how long does it take to decide on the punishment? Is that a separate meeting?

And can any punishment be appealed.

Concern i have is that 2 weeks ago EFL might have gone with say 9pts now we have picked up 9pts would not be as bad. The system just seems very open to misuse.

Can't see how the process is above reproach when you have teams with ulterior motives pushing the process, how can this be seen as fair, in a criminal case would it be seen as interfering with due process or intimidation?

Independent hearing, so both side have to present their case then find holes in the other sides case.   

• Thanks 1