THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Because they wouldn’t have needed forcing by Boro and Barnsley to get proceedings underway if they were good to go 

Tenuous.

But I would LOVE IT if it all gets thrown out on a technicality lol 

Not surprised its taking so long when you consider the list of possible companies who actually could own the club and stadium. Don't forget DC invented all those new Sheffield postcode companies when he flogged the ground. It's probably a Reyt tangled Web. 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Not surprised its taking so long when you consider the list of possible companies who actually could own the club and stadium. Don't forget DC invented all those new Sheffield postcode companies when he flogged the ground. It's probably a Reyt tangled Web. 

I don't think thats the issue they are judging.

Just now, billyblack said:

How can it take so long to work out if the ground was valued wrong or if we backdated the accounts incorrectly? 

Why do you think we got the top lawyers on this case?

To QC them to death

Just batter and batter and batter them till they can't argue with us anymore

Over and over and over

Picking at every single tiny issue of every single tiny point

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad

Chansiris played a blinder here.

OK you want to bring this case forward? No problem, I'll do it from Zoom in working hours.

From Thailand. which is 6 hours in front of you guys. So when you're turning up to your meeting I'm already on 3pm. Which gives you 2 hours a day

Good luck

32 minutes ago, striker said:

Our erstwhile barrister was so busy this weekend, he didn't have time to write his typewriter blog, so maybe still ongoing....(and I'm now going to have to wait for this weeks typewriter news as well) 😀

Nick De Marco QC

@nickdemarco_

Jun 28

Due to too much work on a Sunday this week’s typewriter is temporary suspended until, hopefully, some time tomorrow. Sorry! #typewriter

He just can't help giving hints can he?....relax lads....

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1