Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Grandad said:

Can only imagine that any delay is down to the EFL waiting for DC to approve the wording of their grovelling apology

The 2 biggest transfer records in our history. 
 

Steve Bruce to Barcodes

 

EFL compo payout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone remember if we've had confirmation that the 'trial' or whatever its called is over? Pretty sure it is but not sure if that's based on journo speculation though. 

 

Longer it goes on the more I think it's gonna be a nightmare when the result is revealed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Is today going to be the day? WTF:


I’m saying tomorrow: out of contract players leave, given points deduction, absolutely marmalised by WBA.

Happy July.

Edited by Ever the pessimist
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard DC knows the outcome but he's waiting for global events to deteriorate a little more before releasing it as things aren't currently dire enough to mask the news......WTF::Chansiri:lol

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:


I’m saying tomorrow: out of contract players leave, given points deduction, absolutely marmalised by WBA.

Happy July.

 

WBA is a must win game if we plan to make the playoffs

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dom saying he is hoping for an update this week :duntmatter:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Dom saying he is hoping for an update this week :duntmatter:

 

More accurately Dom says the hearing is still ongoing.

 

Into week 2 today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curiouser and curiouser.

 

It's twisting my melon man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Grandad said:

 

More accurately Dom says the hearing is still ongoing.

 

Into week 2 today

 

Our legal team are tying them in knots mate....!!!!

 

430484815_giphy(2).gif.8014c4d38e6c89b00a1891a9e13ebd22.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

Can anyone remember if we've had confirmation that the 'trial' or whatever its called is over? Pretty sure it is but not sure if that's based on journo speculation though. 

 

Longer it goes on the more I think it's gonna be a nightmare when the result is revealed. 

Other way round for me.

 

If it was as cut and dry as people seem to think, it would be over by now and we'd have verdict. 

 

The longer it goes on, the better for us imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Grandad said:

 

More accurately Dom says the hearing is still ongoing.

 

Into week 2 today

 

Still reading out the charges.  We could be here for quite a while. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Villa are coming down ,Take note Chansiri   ,Sue the EFL to hell ,Let Villa help finance our promotion bid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Still reading out the charges.  We could be here for quite a while. 


Tell me Mr Chansiri.

You sponsored Sheffield Wednesday with 2 companies that don't actually exist??? 

 

image.png.09c330c7cadfaa42cea70ae6a694e03f.png

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Still reading out the charges.  We could be here for quite a while. 

 

 

200.gif

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grandad said:


Tell me Mr Chansiri.

You sponsored Sheffield Wednesday with 2 companies that don't actually exist??? 

 

image.png.09c330c7cadfaa42cea70ae6a694e03f.png



Yes, but one is 'coming soon'

 

image.png.9891c5c6fa616968b6ced4d024ac56cb.png

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Other way round for me.

 

If it was as cut and dry as people seem to think, it would be over by now and we'd have verdict. 

 

The longer it goes on, the better for us imo.

Me too. Obviously not cut and dried if it’s taking this long. Obviously a very complex  argument

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grandad said:


Tell me Mr Chansiri.

You sponsored Sheffield Wednesday with 2 companies that don't actually exist??? 

 

image.png.09c330c7cadfaa42cea70ae6a694e03f.png

 

They exist,  they're just not businesses in the "traditional" sense......:Chansiri:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grandad said:


Tell me Mr Chansiri.

You sponsored Sheffield Wednesday with 2 companies that don't actually exist??? 

 

image.png.09c330c7cadfaa42cea70ae6a694e03f.png

 

 

Builds up the tension..............

 

 

tumblr_ljq9fxKLER1qza3vro1_500.gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grandad said:


Tell me Mr Chansiri.

You sponsored Sheffield Wednesday with 2 companies that don't actually exist??? 

 

image.png.09c330c7cadfaa42cea70ae6a694e03f.png

 

Strange that you choose Don was only reading about him yesterday, was quite an unsung hero.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Strange that you choose Don was only reading about him yesterday, was quite an unsung hero.   

 

Best Bond villain ever... but he'll always be Colin from the Great Escape to me

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...