Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does anybody know, if for instance the result of this is satisfactory for us and the efl (though god knows what that could be) if other clubs could appeal it? Barnsley boro etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grassy knoll said:

Does anybody know, if for instance the result of this is satisfactory for us and the efl (though god knows what that could be) if other clubs could appeal it? Barnsley boro etc?


They can't appeal it no mate


They can take the EFL to court though

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

giphy.gif

 

Could be worse

 

 

  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Does anybody know, if for instance the result of this is satisfactory for us and the efl (though god knows what that could be) if other clubs could appeal it? Barnsley boro etc?

 

The EFL could appeal it, as they have done a few times recently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kirksandallowl said:


An independent panel, not sure if it is made up of the same members or if new are selected. 

 

Every panel is different. 

 

It composes of three: an independent representative of each party (so club and EFL) plus a lead barrister.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's got to be a closed doors do with so little news.Whatever happened to "not only must justice be done, It must be seen to be done"

 

Looks like Chansiri will be thrown in the moat. If he drowns he is innocent and if he survives he is guilty ! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

If we knew where it was taking place Rotherham Owls would lay a coach on !

 

We are there, came back from Bristol last night 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


They can't appeal it no mate


They can take the EFL to court though


Hope they do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:


Hope they do. 

 

 

Got to see what the evidence is first.  No good taking it to court if we are banged to rights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Northampton look decent. Lets hope we're not playing them next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

Northampton look decent. Lets hope we're not playing them next season

 

We’ll be playing Liverpool mate 💙

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Does anybody know, if for instance the result of this is satisfactory for us and the efl (though god knows what that could be) if other clubs could appeal it? Barnsley boro etc?

My guess would be that the EFL would like to see a tough penalty, but no so tough as to see us relegated. If we were, we’d appeal and the whole thing drags on at a time when another club which may or may not then remain in the championship, wouldn’t be able to plan for next season. Perhaps we’d accept any penalty we thought wouldn’t threaten us with the drop? The longer it takes, the easier to judge what points deduction might satisfy both parties. I doubt the likes of Barnsley have the financial wherewithal to go through a legal process.

 

probably utter nonsense, but that’s what I’m hoping for 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tenor.gif?itemid=10634551

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WBridgfordowl said:

My guess would be that the EFL would like to see a tough penalty, but no so tough as to see us relegated. If we were, we’d appeal and the whole thing drags on at a time when another club which may or may not then remain in the championship, wouldn’t be able to plan for next season. Perhaps we’d accept any penalty we thought wouldn’t threaten us with the drop? The longer it takes, the easier to judge what points deduction might satisfy both parties. I doubt the likes of Barnsley have the financial wherewithal to go through a legal process.

 

probably utter nonsense, but that’s what I’m hoping for 

That's what I think. If we did get a points deduction it would be enough to put us 22nd in the table. Enough to relegate us but enough for us the avoid relegation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normally 10 o'clock for bad news init. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Normally 10 o'clock for bad news init. 



Depends how angrymad he is


*remembers the new years eve midnight rant*

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:



Depends how angrymad he is


*remembers the new years eve midnight rant*

Yep, enjoyed that, hope he goes off again, on second thoughts hope ho dont.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

 

Could be worse

 

 


 

 

Edited by bobness
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Normally 10 o'clock for bad news init. 


Surely it’s the EFL’s to announce. They probably operate more regular hours than DC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...