Next seasons kit

Guest Therealrealist
29 minutes ago, TINGLE75 said:

Should there be a cut off for wearing replica kits? Age or size? Theres a fella near me who wears his Grimsby home shirt and pink away shorts all the time! He's mid 30's and 18 ish stone. Looks wrong.

Yeah the cut off should be 18...years not stone

On 22/06/2020 at 19:49, Sefton owl said:

Why do people continue to be stuck in the 80s and 90s. 

Love the shirt, but sick of the constant reminiscing on here. 

Whats wrong with that??I remember when i was a lad,i used to come on here and say that exact same thing,oh how times have changed,this all used to be fields....

3 hours ago, markowl said:

Looks like someone's been run over.

The club shop will also be selling skid-marked pants. Useful if you've ever needed to throw out a pair following a match at Hillsborough, as these will disguise the evidence.

I’m sure it will be garbage as they all have been.. I though Sondico was a joke of a move but they did at least produce a couple of decent kits.

On the whole, Elev8 kits have been poor. The best one was probably the 150th which was hardly used, it should have been a classic...then there was the Ikea uniform joke

gets signed up to Umbro or Adidas and stop messing around

Edited by fatzooma

On 28/06/2020 at 10:30, TINGLE75 said:

Should there be a cut off for wearing replica kits? Age or size? Theres a fella near me who wears his Grimsby home shirt and pink away shorts all the time! He's mid 30's and 18 ish stone. Looks wrong.

I’m 36 and I bought this years home shirt for the first time in about 10 years 

23 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

I’m sure it will be garbage as they all have been.. I though Sondico was a joke of a move but they did at least produce a couple of decent kits.

On the whole, Elev8 kits have been poor. The best one was probably the 150th which was hardly used, it should have been a classic...then there was the Ikea uniform joke

gets signed up to Umbro or Adidas and stop messing around

tenor.gif

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Stoop said:

It’s a shame we aren’t keeping this seasons kit. Genuinely think it’s the best in SWFC history 

I agree  It's a good one- the kids love it and there'll be loads of stick left  May as well stick with it, make the away kit next years official 3rd kit and have a new away kit.

Club gets another year to shift all the stock that's left, people get a bit more wear out of the shirts and there's still a new kit to buy.

Everyone's a winner.

• Like 1

Sorry to keep banging on about MLS - the rule here is that you change your kits every 2 years (alternating)...

It makes it possible to buy one new shirt per year instead of 2 (the Authentic shirts cost around $150 and most people can't fork out double that each season).  The Whitecaps will generally play their home games in the new kit (except where there are clashes)...

Of course some of the more recent Owls kits have been horrific (worst was the Ikea replica).... so maybe England has it right....???   I do like this season's SWFC home and away kits - bought the b/w stripes - just waiting for the ridiculous end of season price on the green one.... !!! WAWAW