Jos Luhukay set to leave FC St Pauli

He was such a strange manager.

I understand that he likes to rule the roost with discipline (hence the inevitable falling out with our players who were living in an environment when they could waltz into training at whatever time they fancied).

I know he was looking to do what Monk is now, clean out the bad apples and overpaid players who weren't delivering

I applauded him for bringing the youngsters through

But the way he went about his games was so strange.

He stood no chance though as our fans were just screaming to put Westwood and Hutchinson back in the side. 

Inevitable he was going to fail sadly.

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Remember at the time of his appointment it was very strange one and everyone asking who this guy was, but I thought in his first interview he came across very well, and ofcourse for his first game in charge to be the Steel City Derby that was a tough hand to be dealt, and no forgetting we almost won.

As others have said you could see what he was trying to implement and giving the young lads a chance which was always positive but things just turned completely sour. For me it was after we got thrashed by Norwich at home that you could see he was like a dying dog wanting to be put out of its misery.

On a personal note I will remember him as being the manager of Wednesday when my little girl started to attend the games with me, she came towards the final stages of the season and was lucky enough to see us beat Preston, Reading and Norwich.

Guest Bulgaria

You need to have a personality to be a manager, I think it's as important as your coaching and tactics.

He would have sent a glass eye to sleep.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

He was such a strange manager.

I understand that he likes to rule the roost with discipline (hence the inevitable falling out with our players who were living in an environment when they could waltz into training at whatever time they fancied).

I know he was looking to do what Monk is now, clean out the bad apples and overpaid players who weren't delivering

I applauded him for bringing the youngsters through

But the way he went about his games was so strange.

He stood no chance though as our fans were just screaming to put Westwood and Hutchinson back in the side. 

Inevitable he was going to fail sadly.

Little man syndrome. 

It was a very strange year he was in charge. 

Dropped Hector after he was awarded Man of the Match...

Remember THAT Millwall away line up...

Turned Nuhiu into Drogbahimovic for 3 months. 

Banned mushrooms if I remember? Eh?!

Signed one player... Joey Pelupessy. 

Fell out with Hutch and Westwood, all though I’m prepared to give him benefit of the doubt on that one now. 

Swore at Giddings and walked out press conference for asking about his job.