Our dear friend up the M1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Surely they can’t mess it up with the lead they’ve got. 

I can't see it. 

I don't think Fulham have got it in them to catch Leeds up. A decent side, but one prone to throwing in a shocker of a result too often. 

Brentford? Excellent team, probably as good as anyone in the division on their day. Probably given themselves too much to do imo to get automatic. 

Just now, SiJ said:

I can't see it. 

I don't think Fulham have got it in them to catch Leeds up. A decent side, but one prone to throwing in a shocker of a result too often. 

Brentford? Excellent team, probably as good as anyone in the division on their day. Probably given themselves too much to do imo to get automatic. 

Leeds play Fulham next week, if they lose that and Brentford beat West Brom it could get interesting.

Maybe I’m slightly biased but the commentators (again) are lauding over Leeds’ performance. I think they’ve been pretty average. No different to us yesterday in terms of pretty football, just absolutely no cutting edge in and around the box. 

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Leeds play Fulham next week, if they lose that and Brentford beat West Brom it could get interesting.

Maybe I’m slightly biased but the commentators (again) are lauding over Leeds’ performance. I think they’ve been pretty average. No different to us yesterday in terms of pretty football, just absolutely no cutting edge in and around the box. 

One of the many reasons why I hate Leeds. 

Sky absolutely fornicate over them every flipping game. 

It is pathetic how bias they are towards them. You'd think they were the second coming of Pep's Barcelona, not a half decent Championship side. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

No way can Leeds stack this, far too many points for the chasing pack to make up. They'll not lose 2 or 3 on the bounce, bielsa has em fit and firing. 

Shame he isn’t fit. Must have put on 3 stone in lockdown. Was shuffling out of the stadium after the game. 

Leeds just don’t seem to have the strikers to throw on to change the game when they go behind.

Get plenty forward but you need people who know where the net is, no good getting midfielders in there if they can’t finish.

Do they only have Bamford

Maybe not having crowds will work out for them

You know how it is when a crowd gets nervous and it transmits to the pitch

That cannot happen now

We still have June 30th to come and how squads may look after that however...