THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

Tried to listen to match on club website using Ifollow on my phone. Sound was poor and feed cut out a few times. Switched to Ifollow app on my phone and sound much better and no problems so far with cutting out

20 minutes ago, AsioOtus said:

Bought pass at 2.30 and got confirmation, but where do I watch it?  Under iFollow on our website and I can see an option to Watch Live Now, and when I click I see a video screen with a play button, but it doesn't work

Thats the one, you’re in the right place - it’s very wobbly still though, good when it works but pretty shocking that they can’t get it more stable than it is. Did you get it sorted?

6 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Thats the one, you’re in the right place - it’s very wobbly still though, good when it works but pretty shocking that they can’t get it more stable than it is. Did you get it sorted?

Ta.  No 🤧 still not working

Getting well fed up of this football malarky...

No refund from last season... one email from the club saying that refunds will be made in "90 days" but nothing since.

No mention of refunds from this season.

And now iFollow can't be bothered to even reply to last week's complaint about it not working at all. I can't be bothered even using the iFollow service (sic) this week until I get some sort of response from them, despite two phone calls and several emails.

Sometimes I just wonder that football is stabbing itself in the heart with the way they treat customers ("fans").

• Like 2

As a follow up, I would be interested to learn whether other customers have had the same problems with regards to disruption, poor quality or just plain no service at all.

I called iFollow yesterday via their phone number on the email and got through to a mildly irate bloke in Preston who told me I was the fourth person to have called him about iFollow. It appears that they've got their own phone number on the emails that they are sending out.

When I finally got through to someone at iFollow/EFL, he asked me to email the ad with the incorrect phone number (which I did straight away), and when I then got onto the subject of a refund (or I would have accepted a credit), he came up with some story that their "streaming partners" Endeavor were responsible and that they are working through what seemed to be a mountain of complaints. This is a bit odd and probably contrary to law in that my contract is with iFollow/EFL but, I'll give them another couple of days before calling them again.

Like refunds on season tickets, iFollow/EFL appear to be using the same "if you ignore the complaint for long enough, it will go away" approach.

Just now, Musn't Grumble said:

As a follow up, I would be interested to learn whether other customers have had the same problems with regards to disruption, poor quality or just plain no service at all.

I called iFollow yesterday via their phone number on the email and got through to a mildly irate bloke in Preston who told me I was the fourth person to have called him about iFollow. It appears that they've got their own phone number on the emails that they are sending out.

When I finally got through to someone at iFollow/EFL, he asked me to email the ad with the incorrect phone number (which I did straight away), and when I then got onto the subject of a refund (or I would have accepted a credit), he came up with some story that their "streaming partners" Endeavor were responsible and that they are working through what seemed to be a mountain of complaints. This is a bit odd and probably contrary to law in that my contract is with iFollow/EFL but, I'll give them another couple of days before calling them again.

Like refunds on season tickets, iFollow/EFL appear to be using the same "if you ignore the complaint for long enough, it will go away" approach.

Your contract is with I-Follow definitely

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Your contract is with I-Follow definitely

It most certainly is which is why the excuse that "oh, it's our supplier's fault" cuts no mustard. Fobbing off is becoming an art form these days.

In turn, iFollow is a wholly owned subsidiary of the EFL and we all have experience of their ability to run a business.

18 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

It most certainly is which is why the excuse that "oh, it's our supplier's fault" cuts no mustard. Fobbing off is becoming an art form these days.

In turn, iFollow is a wholly owned subsidiary of the EFL and we all have experience of their ability to run a business.

Some teams iFollow appear to be better/worse than others, don't know why.

I have a programmed firestick and can get all games around the country and divisions.

On saturday I had the usual issues of streaming, 5 minutes behind until rebooted etc. but switched to the QPR feed for the second half and no issues at all, apart from a QPR biased commentary. It was more or less the same last season.

Then watched 2 premiership games with no issues at all.

Be interested to know what other clubs and at what level have the same issues as ours, can't be just us surely.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Some teams iFollow appear to be better/worse than others, don't know why.

I have a programmed firestick and can get all games around the country and divisions.

On saturday I had the usual issues of streaming, 5 minutes behind until rebooted etc. but switched to the QPR feed for the second half and no issues at all, apart from a QPR biased commentary. It was more or less the same last season.

Then watched 2 premiership games with no issues at all.

Be interested to know what other clubs and at what level have the same issues as ours, can't be just us surely.

I think with you your using IPTV. Each individual ifollow stream on their will be from a different source which is often some person logging into ifollow then streaming the feed. So each one will be different quality, it won't always be down to IFollow itself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agentwalker said:

I think with you your using IPTV. Each individual ifollow stream on their will be from a different source which is often some person logging into ifollow then streaming the feed. So each one will be different quality, it won't always be down to IFollow itself.

TBH don't really know how it works, just on all the football listings there is always 2 streams which are are home and away and displays the iFollow symbol and as I said earlier, some are better than others.

Don't think it's down to individuals streaming it though because there's access to all Sky channels, Movies, BT etc. but as I said, don't really know.

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

It's your fault that QPR scored a last minute goal so you got your moneys worth. 

If you had joined earlier it might have finished earlier. 

True