THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

44 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

Full match replay is now working!!  

Yep.  But only the Bristol City game?

I haven't been able to watch any Full Match Replays yet this season

Been in touch, keep getting fobbed off and I'm within a gnat's whisker of cancelling my subscription   :mad:

Can’t find the £2.50 Audio package for QPR. 

Anyone know why?

Im driving all day tomorrow and wanted to listen live.

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Can’t find the £2.50 Audio package for QPR. 

Anyone know why?

Im driving all day tomorrow and wanted to listen live.

Good luck with the weather 

Looks awful to be driving 

• Thanks 1

Just bought a pass for today at 9.30. Now have an email saying a separate email will be sent within 24 hours?

Has anyone else bought on the day and got the code emailed before kick off?

12 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

Just bought a pass for today at 9.30. Now have an email saying a separate email will be sent within 24 hours?

Has anyone else bought on the day and got the code emailed before kick off?

I bought after the 4pm deadline last night and received my passcode 5 minutes ago 

11 minutes ago, Albertowl said:

I bought after the 4pm deadline last night and received my passcode 5 minutes ago 

Didn't realise there was a deadline? Nothing stopping me ordering so assumed all would be fine?

Is there anyone to contact if code doesn't arrive before say 2pm?

2 hours ago, apswfcowl said:

Didn't realise there was a deadline? Nothing stopping me ordering so assumed all would be fine?

Is there anyone to contact if code doesn't arrive before say 2pm?

I bought my pass at 11 this morning.

my code came through at 1pm

4 hours ago, Albertowl said:

I bought 20 mins ago, hopefully will come before kick off. If not will have to pay upfront.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

I bought my pass at 11 this morning.

my code came through at 1pm

Got the code around 1ish too so all set. Come on Wednesday!

Disappointed with iFollow. Bought on Thursday. Was watching last week's first-half this morning. Now I'm on to watch the game against QPR and no video. Audio only. I've got the HDMI connected to the TV but no video. iPad only. UTO. 

Ifollow is dogsheeite always has been but because of the radio reception wher i live im forced to subscribe if i want to listen live 

Surprise surprise kick off on ifollow is about 5 mins behind ......................absolute dogsheeite 

Bought pass at 2.30 and got confirmation, but where do I watch it?  Under iFollow on our website and I can see an option to Watch Live Now, and when I click I see a video screen with a play button, but it doesn't work

Tried to listen to match on club website using Ifollow on my phone. Sound was poor and feed cut out a few times. Switched to Ifollow app on my phone and sound much better and no problems so far with cutting out

20 minutes ago, AsioOtus said:

Bought pass at 2.30 and got confirmation, but where do I watch it?  Under iFollow on our website and I can see an option to Watch Live Now, and when I click I see a video screen with a play button, but it doesn't work

Thats the one, you’re in the right place - it’s very wobbly still though, good when it works but pretty shocking that they can’t get it more stable than it is. Did you get it sorted?

6 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Thats the one, you’re in the right place - it’s very wobbly still though, good when it works but pretty shocking that they can’t get it more stable than it is. Did you get it sorted?

Ta.  No 🤧 still not working