THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

Just now, Dunkstar said:

At the risk of sounding smug mines been fine  since  12:45 streaming to Chromecast via chrome on my laptop

Boast post 😁

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

Boast post 😁

😂 Just trying to add a bit of BBC style balance.

4 minutes ago, Feelthepayne said:

Just managed to get mine on, went off ifollow and onto os and game came straight on when i logged in through there

What’s os ?

It just seems totally random.

I logged on half an hour before kickoff to try to make sure I left plenty of time in case I had issues again.

As it was, I ended up staring at a black screen and refreshing the page countless times until it finally started to play more than five minutes after kickoff.

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It just seems totally random.

I logged on half an hour before kickoff to try to make sure I left plenty of time in case I had issues again.

As it was, I ended up staring at a black screen and refreshing the page countless times until it finally started to play more than five minutes after kickoff.

Clearly must be a bandwidth issue at the iFollow end.

You would have thought that they could call on additional capacity when required.

• Thanks 1

I've got the video but still no commentary. Ive tried switching from Firefox to Chrome but no difference 

Missed the first 4 minutes my screen was still on warm up. Checked streams on fb, so reset and watching game with good stream quality. First Time though.

Watching the game through robins TV 

Surely this is something Wednesday could do plenty of advertising on it and talking about their community projects gives club a chance to show academy's games reserves plus a chance to get out from underneath EFL and ifollow which seems to always be having issues

• Like 1