THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

100% perfect again for me today.  I've had iFollow since day 1 and apart from a few issues with streaming to my TV through Chromecast (a Chromecast issue), it's been great. I'd be really interested to hear how people are watching iFollow and having problems. I'm more than happy for people to DM me with any questions.  

Biggest advice I can offer is, try to avoid wireless at all costs. But if you have to use it, have it as the only thing that is using it when the match is on.  Try to hardwire to your TV if streaming, or at least hardwire your PC/laptop before wirelessly to a dongle.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

100% perfect again for me today.  I've had iFollow since day 1 and apart from a few issues with streaming to my TV through Chromecast (a Chromecast issue), it's been great. I'd be really interested to hear how people are watching iFollow and having problems. I'm more than happy for people to DM me with any questions.  

Biggest advice I can offer is, try to avoid wireless at all costs. But if you have to use it, have it as the only thing that is using it when the match is on.  Try to hardwire to your TV if streaming, or at least hardwire your PC/laptop before wirelessly to a dongle.  

Thanks for that.

Mine was buffering frequently all afternoon and now I know why.

Loads of stuff running off my network.

Is the match against Bristol City available for free (well I know it's not actually free:wacko:) to ST holders on

IFollow?

I've logged onto official ticketing site to apply for a match pass code, as before, clicked on "Tickets and Travel"

then on "IFollow match passes" and all I get is "No Events Found"

Am I doing something wrong or is anyone else having the same problem?

12 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Is the match against Bristol City available for free (well I know it's not actually free:wacko:) to ST holders on

IFollow?

I've logged onto official ticketing site to apply for a match pass code, as before, clicked on "Tickets and Travel"

then on "IFollow match passes" and all I get is "No Events Found"

Am I doing something wrong or is anyone else having the same problem?

DOH!!!!

Just realised it's an away match. innit,

Bloody oldtimers diseaselol

Edited by oldtawnyowl

12 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

With the match being 1pm on a Sunday, I thought it'd be on Sky Sports.  Is there a good reason that we're playing on a Sunday lunchtime?

£10 iFollow it is then.

Playing Sunday 'coz Bristol City played on Thursday night.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

Has anyone had their code for today's game yet?  I payed yesterday lunch time.

You don’t get/need a code for away games, you just login pay your £10 and then you have access to the game. Codes are only if you trade £10 of season ticket credit for home games. 

43 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Do you need a code ? 
I’m doing iplayer for the first time. I’ve registered, paid a tenner, what do I do next?

i assumed that it would just fire up at the appropriate time . 
Have I got to enter a code?

No. You should just follow the watch live link from the swfc website