THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

13 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Apologies to those trying my method it's failed terribly why on earth it has to be this difficult is beyond me!!!!

Its not your fault it is this crap ifollow. What really wee wees me off is the fact we were asked to test it on the highlights which worked perfectly but the live match has different requirements. Worst system I have seen. I have had to get out a 10 year old laptop to install chrome so I can Chromecast it. Shows how outdated and not fit for purpose is the app.

Absolutely ridiculous. Why can't the app just allow you to cast like the BT , Now TV and all the other video apps? If Now TV app can broadcast live matches then it can't be a security or protection issue.

25 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Apologies to those trying my method it's failed terribly why on earth it has to be this difficult is beyond me!!!!

Firestick and silk?

Worked fine for me since I logged in around 14th minute. I wouldn't be watching it on my TV if it wasn't for your earlier post so it's a thanks from me!

9 minutes ago, swfc93 said:

Firestick and silk?

Worked fine for me since I logged in around 14th minute. I wouldn't be watching it on my TV if it wasn't for your earlier post so it's a thanks from me!

It worked for you? FFS lol wouldn't work for me told me to install the app.

11 minutes ago, swfc93 said:

Firestick and silk?

Firestick silk didnt work for me , got it working on there thurs played highlights once signed in . It states today  wont work on any browser to watch game live  so had 2 download app on kids tablet n mirror it to tv . Very poor and  cut out 5 times in 2nd half . This defo aint the future of watching football. Get the bloody turnstiles open for next season or im done with football. 

• Like 1

Just now, handworth52 said:

Firestick silk didnt work for me , got it working on there thurs played highlights once signed in . It states today  wont work on any browser to watch game live  so had 2 download app on kids tablet n mirror it to tv . Very poor and  cut out 5 times in 2nd half . This defo aint the future of watching football. Get the bloody turnstiles open for next season or im done with football. 

Part of the problem with that is how good is the tablet? The. You are using the tablet’s Wi-fi connection to both stream in from the internet then cast back out to the screen, so if it’s an older tablet the hardware may not be up to it. 

6 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Must admit despite the initial problem logging in, finally got in via the app 10 mins in, the stream was rock solid and pin sharp throughout so maybe they have upgraded the servers and the logging on issue was a genuine glitch. 

Same for me, was impressed with it after the initial issue.

28 minutes ago, Lyndon said:

Its not your fault it is this crap ifollow. What really wee wees me off is the fact we were asked to test it on the highlights which worked perfectly but the live match has different requirements. Worst system I have seen. I have had to get out a 10 year old laptop to install chrome so I can Chromecast it. Shows how outdated and not fit for purpose is the app.

Absolutely ridiculous. Why can't the app just allow you to cast like the BT , Now TV and all the other video apps? If Now TV app can broadcast live matches then it can't be a security or protection issue.

I was watching the Brentford game highlights at 11 this morning on chrome with no.problems. Couldn't log on at 14:20 kept trying eventually managed to log in but no sound. Finally logged in using opera as chrome kept telling me to remove my ******** which I don't have