THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

Incase this is helpful for anyone.... although it wasn't for me. Still got a black screen:

Greetings! An agent will be with you momentarily br>
Please ensure you are accessing via the ‘Match Centre’ link listed in middle of the club’s homepage or 'Fixtures' page

Basic troubleshooting, please clear web browser cache/cookies or try an alternate browser; do not use incognito/private mode (desktop/mobile web) or for apps (where avail) re-install to ensure latest version.

Please note subscription packages may only be accessed from the region (either UK/Ireland -or- rest of world) where purchased.

Please wait for an agent..

Please ensure you are accessing via the ‘Match Centre’ link listed in middle of the club’s homepage or 'Fixtures' page

Basic troubleshooting, please clear web browser cache/cookies or try an alternate browser; do not use incognito/private mode (desktop/mobile web) or for apps (where avail) re-install to ensure latest version.

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Got onto listen live but no sound as yet. Just checked my subscription. Doesn't run out until 11/2020