THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm listening on BBC Radio Nottingham.

Delighted I spent £10 to watch this, then!

:duntmatter:

It's not so much the £10, I'll get that back. It's the fact that we've built the day around it. It's a re thing for me to me home alone on a Saturday with nought else on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emerson Thome said:

The idea people should log in early to view a match on TV is farcial anyway. It's not like you have to switch on Coronation Street 20 minutes early to be guaranteed a place in the viewing audience.

Yeah but Coronation Street isn't on I-Follow mate

Have you not read thread after thread every single match without question of people who have technical issues with it?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Womble Owl said:

What a shambles. it must be an issue at the ground, I've got a box and get every teams ifollow, everyone is working apart from ours and forests 

It's honestly working fine on mine - they're currently showing a card of sponsors

I can hear the cameramen talking about something the press man at Wednesday have said to them

They must be doing some work on it as there's no live feed of the pitch 

Owlstalk Shop

I was logged in from about 11am waiting for the match live links to appear. Finally did and I got about a minute of watching the warm up and then the video froze. I waited a few minutes, had to refresh and then I was logged out and couldn't get back in 😕 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The EFL and I-Follow are working on it as we speak

Those who logged in early are fine it's just those logging in recently who are having problems

Not true I was logged in watching the warm up and got kicked out 

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I think everyone needs to chill a bit and sit tight for it to start working again

You honestly can't possibly get angry at a service that has been awful for years, that has hundreds of thousands of fans logging into it all at once etc

Soon as clubs started offering this as part of the rebate/refund thing it was obvious this was going to happen

Inevitable in fact.

Hopefully they delay kick offs

I knew that you knew that so why the bloody money grabbers didnt know that or dont they care . Football needs stopping now until supporters are allowed back , hopefully in september but thats me dreaming 

We have had an iFollow account for the last couple of years

We can't log on, when we check our account

It says no current subscription

I can only guess ifollow has ended the current season for this seaon's subscribers

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.