Financial Fair Play (FFP) Rumours..

Personally I don’t think the EFL could care less if we appeal any point deduction and I don’t believe it will stop them giving us one if we are found guilty. They do what they want as proven with the FF case and the Birmingham case, both charges found not guilty but EFL appeal it and win both cases. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, MotherGoose said:

European (I.e UEFA) FFP isn’t the same as the EFL FFP. 

We’re not accused of falling foul of same regulations as Man City for example. 

Rumours may be true or not. But may also not be talking about the same thing. 

Very true. But as the EFL dance to the premier league's tune then I expect they will follow suit.

Guest Grez Bez

It will show if DC is still interested.

If he spends a shed load then yes  ✅

If not then he's given up ❌

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

it's time for....

SPENDAGEDDON!!!!!!

Not read the full article but does suspended mean banished from the records so what ever we spent is just erased or will it just carry the money forward to the following year.

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Aye... football has a great tradition of that in recent times...

They are doing it to help clubs because of lack of money in this pandemic. EFL have to do the same or similar they cant say well ours still stand and if you all fall foul then there will be 18 odd clubs all getting deductions can they. This like the premier league restarting did, sets a president for them to act.

It will also sort out if Mr. C is using his own money or family money.. When he bought the club, his personal wealth was estimated at £150m and he must have spent most of that already. So if he is able to spend a lot more, it will be family money derived from TUF.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

It will also sort out if Mr. C is using his own money or family money.. When he bought the club, his personal wealth was estimated at £150m and he must have spent most of that already. So if he is able to spend a lot more, it will be family money derived from TUF.

You are forgetting the riches he has amassed from Elev8 and D taxis.

• Haha 5