Financial Fair Play (FFP) Rumours..

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

It means we can sell the training ground to ourselves and bung the money in last year's accounts while the EFL arnt watching. 

Bu it will take us at least 16 months to get it sorted

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

It means we’ll still be punished and probably relegated. 
I also expect it won’t be reintroduced the following season. Certainly not in the current form anyway. So, much like parachute payments, we’ll have missed out on a favourable situation.

I just got a feeling that it will be a minimal points deduction, one that certainly wont send us down. 

Last thing the EFL want is an appeal from us. (Which will happen if it relegated us.) delaying the start of next season. Because dont forget under normal circumstances the EFL would have about 8 weeks for that appeal to all be done. Be lucky to have 2 weeks now between seasons. Cant start a new season if we are appealing getting relegated from the last.

Would imagine they could still deal with us

Time is seriously against them now though, may get something like a suspended fine or something the club wouldn’t appeal , will the EFL risk starting a new season with an appeal in for a points deduction that would’ve relegated us 

Carnage 

Edited by Guest

I reckon we’ll privately get the option of a points deduction or pay a significant fine, because at the end of the day, the EFL is just after some money.

I’m not saying they’re bent by the way. That would be your own interpretation of events.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3