New Sheffield Wednesday kit design ideas

I have seen NHL, MLS clubs in North America go with "Retro" jerseys and logos.  

May never happen but would love Chansiri to give in a little so those of us who love the old logo... maybe a 3rd jersey with the retro bird...  or even adding it as a secondary logo on the shorts...

We can only wish....  just glad he finally got the message about stripes....  

Here's how the Vancouver Canucks use their retro logos... fans love this (I'm not a Canucks fan and I still love this...lol)

image.png.e77877c8c3180dc3e6ae578a474600e4.png

Edited by Whitecap Owl
added a graphic
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Given that Chansiri essentially makes our kits, it should be quite easy for them to use one of these designs shouldn’t it? Or is it too simplistic to assume to that?  Perhaps a quick win in terms of building bridges and a better mood with the fans...

Hopefully DC has better taste

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

It might not be the camera firm it could be the old ale house down town :duntmatter:

Thankfully that place is now long gone. Getting all done up n that into something else now that part of town is getting refurbished

Shame really - where can we go now to get an Adidas Tracksuit, a quarter pound of potatoes and a walkman for a tenner?

lol

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday Shirt.jpeg

I know I'm ever the contrarian but I really like that.

I love it when we try something new... like ffs how many seasons we gonna play in blue and white stripes, every season when I see the same old design I just think what's the point in a new kit. My preference is the all blue middle and white sleeves.  

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Thankfully that place is now long gone. Getting all done up n that into something else now that part of town is getting refurbished

Shame really - where can we go now to get an Adidas Tracksuit, a quarter pound of potatoes and a walkman for a tenner?

lol

I once came out with enough toiletries to equip the local boots store for a year :image: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

Not forgetting the had those lights that made everything white really bright and fluorescent....lost count of the number of times we all shoved bits of paper in our gobs looking like Klopp long before he was even known!

5 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'd love something a bit fresh away from home. Maybe a lightblue and navy one? 

Great idea....blue and white home kit.......blue and blue away kit....genius