Wildsmith or Dawson for the remaining games?

Judging by the split opinion on two keepers for the first spot, and the fact that Westwood is a no from Monk, the goalkeeper position has got to be a top priority for the summer.

We need a clear number 1 to own that position and we don't have that person at the moment (yes you could say Westwood but unfortunately we have to forget about him).

Guest LondonOwl313
9 minutes ago, CadTheOwl said:

Judging by the split opinion on two keepers for the first spot, and the fact that Westwood is a no from Monk, the goalkeeper position has got to be a top priority for the summer.

We need a clear number 1 to own that position and we don't have that person at the moment (yes you could say Westwood but unfortunately we have to forget about him).

Would rather just forget about Monk tbh

Wildsmith deserves to start, he played very well in his last match against Man City, Dawson was a shambles in his last match against Brentford and has been poor in quite a few games before that. For next season we need a new number one keeper imo. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

I honestly don’t know how people can pick Dawson.

Before the Brentford game there was a big debate on who should start since Wildsmith did well against Man City. 

Brentford - need I say more.

WILDSMITH!!

Wildsmith for me, always rated him but both are decent keepers and could be a decent battle for years to come. 

Dawson currently doesn't seem to have the confidence of the defence, they are panicky when he's in net, he's not very vocal to the defence and doesn't command his area very well - that can change. Good shot stopper. 

Wildsmith, commands his area and the defence when he plays seem more confident I'm guessing this is down to his vocals and orgainsation. 

Wildsmith gets the nod for me and in the summer work with both as no1 and let them battle it out while working on thier weaknesses. 

Unfortunately Westwood is done here for one reason or another so the focus needs to turn away from him until he moves on or is bought back into the squad. 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Chocolate teapot starts for me before Ginger Jos’s lovechild Dawson ever would 

Westwood situation boils my p1ss still 24/7