What's Going To Be Your 'New' Pre Match Routine ?

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

As someone who has always liked a pint or two, I can never understand whyit seems a foregone conclusion that it is necessary to 'get tanked up' in order to watch football!

Frankly, I could never equate the two. much preferring to savour my enjoyment of both separately, mixing the two only in conversations after the game.. It now seems that everyone has to have several pints both before , after, or even during the game..

Have you been to Hillsborough or watched them live lately?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

As someone who has always liked a pint or two, I can never understand whyit seems a foregone conclusion that it is necessary to 'get tanked up' in order to watch football!

Frankly, I could never equate the two. much preferring to savour my enjoyment of both separately, mixing the two only in conversations after the game.. It now seems that everyone has to have several pints both before , after, or even during the game..

These days it helps being half cut before watching Wednesday. 

• Like 3

Guest Grandad
On 18/06/2020 at 10:35, Grandad said:

Taken yesterday, today and tomorrow off work to construct a home bar out of a load of old decking, supposed to be roofing it today but the weather has put paid to that

I'm genuinely excited for the restart, and that will probably last right up until I see the team

Quick update - bar was fnished in time for kick off

Then couldnt get a picture. You can imagine the frustration...

Bar looking well though - quite please with that from a pile of scrap decking in 2.5 days

decking.png

20200620_171013.jpg

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, dan27 said:

Aren't you worried about your beer getting nicked in the night? 

No mate, there's never any left by night time