Jackson Irvine

Guest wilyfox

3 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Looks to me, like a straight choice between him and Luongo, as both appear to play the same role They are also similar, in that both seem to have left their better days behind them. Maybe we can gamble on one, but I’d be looking at younger hungrier players in that midfield area

I hear Marcus Maddison is also agree agent now, surely we have to sign him up would sort out issues on the right wing and add goals to the team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PeakOwl said:

Wasn’t impressed by him at Hillsborough this season.

To be fair he might have been having an off day. I've been unimpressed with most of what I have seen at Hillsborough this season.

1 hour ago, EXCALIBUR said:

We need Jordan Rhodes to rediscover his form.the lad still has class and hopefully he'll be banging them in.

Can't ever see it myself. Never could. 

He'd have been spot on 20 years ago. I just think the games changed. 

23 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Another high energetic box to box midfielder that was good 3 seasons ago...injuries got the better of him.

No thanks 

What injuries? He had one season at Burton and played over 40 games and has played well over a hundred times for Hull in 3 seasons. Only 27 so should have a few good years ahead of him. Better than what we will have available in central midfield next season as it stands. 

8 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Not sure think he's gone backwards in last couple of years

Hes only 27 though.. we are never going to be pouching the in form ones are we, but players who have showed ability in the past, are under 30, and have maybe gone off the boil recently..they should be our bread and butter.. we need to be making players better

8 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Hes only 27 though.. we are never going to be pouching the in form ones are we, but players who have showed ability in the past, are under 30, and have maybe gone off the boil recently..they should be our bread and butter.. we need to be making players better

I like the theory, but you need a forward thinking, inventive, positive management & coaching team for that to work.