Jackson Irvine

Guest wilyfox

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

On a free he is a better option than the injury prone Luongo and the useless Pelupessy, With both Hutch and Lee probably leaving too he will give us some championship experience in the middle of the park and from the look of those stats he keeps himself pretty fit playing around the 40 games a season mark.

Looks to me, like a straight choice between him and Luongo, as both appear to play the same role They are also similar, in that both seem to have left their better days behind them. Maybe we can gamble on one, but I’d be looking at younger hungrier players in that midfield area

• Like 1

Guest Grez Bez

I've always like him but never sure of his role. Seemed to play deep for Hill but more attacking previously.

Marcus Madison only signed recently didn't he???

36 minutes ago, malek said:

Not really an improvement on what we have here, but perhaps type of midfielder that could work well next to Bannan.

I'd be an improvement on one of our regular starters in midfield. 

I'm nearly 57 , at least 2 stone overweight and  haven't played for 13 years  !.

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Personally, I think we need a designated powerful defensive midfielder.

If we are to play passing football, then we need creative midfielder in front of our back four. As it is supposed to be player who would see most of the ball, then it must be someone who is great on it. Not Bannan, though as he doesn't understand the role and is better used further up the field.

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Looks to me, like a straight choice between him and Luongo, as both appear to play the same role They are also similar, in that both seem to have left their better days behind them. Maybe we can gamble on one, but I’d be looking at younger hungrier players in that midfield area