Ifollow question

Can anyone help with this? Ifollow is £10 per game in the UK. 2 of the games are on Sky, that leaves 7 games, will the away games be available to purchase? Will the club announce this after after people have accepted option 1?

Edited by Stockyowl
Typo

14 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

Can anyone help with this? Ifollow is £10 per game in the UK. 2 of the games are on Sky, that leaves 7 games, will the away games be available to purchase? Will the club announce this after after people have accepted option 1?

The Ifollow option for season ticket holders is for all the remaining games, home and away as I read it. 
Not sure what’s available for non season ticket holders and it looks like the midweek games won’t be on Sky red button either.

8 hours ago, Stockyowl said:

Every game can be watched on iFollow by UK customers who pay £10 per game (home and away) for the rest of the season except Bristol City and Swansea which are being televised by Sky.

Audio commentaries only will be available for the City and Swans games instead on iFollow.

Season ticket holders who claim one of the club's offers for streaming will be able to watch ALL nine on the platform.

Edited by TheWednesday

2 minutes ago, TheWednesday said:

Every game can be watched on iFollow by UK customers who pay £10 per game (home and away) for the rest of the season except Bristol City and Swansea which are being televised by Sky.

Audio only will  be available for City and Swans game instead on iFollow.

Season ticket holders who claim one of the club's offers for streaming will be able to watch ALL nine on the platform.

Thanks for the info, my next question would be. If I take the refund will I lose my TPP, for the refunded games? 

1 minute ago, Stockyowl said:

Ticket Priority Points, accumulated from purchasing a season ticket and away match tickets and yes myself and my son(u18) have season tickets 

Ah ok. Honest answer I don't know. All of the options were listed here which were pretty comprehensive and flexible  - https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/june/season-ticket-rebate-options/