Marcus Rashford

3 hours ago, sMacLean said:

Has actually done things, great stuff. Wouldn't get tied up in Govt decisions though, there is a reason he is a footballer not someone making policy.

Prefer to see high profile and influencal sports people making a voice about helping less affluent families then some of the usual. 

Top effort. 

Guest Grez Bez
7 hours ago, sMacLean said:

Has actually done things, great stuff. Wouldn't get tied up in Govt decisions though, there is a reason he is a footballer not someone making policy.

Every citizen has an opinion on policy, we are all responsible.

1 hour ago, agentwalker said:

This is the type of role models football needs. You get rashford doing so that whilst steerling just sits on his arse  whining like a ***** about inequality etc. 

Anyone wanna take this one? 

• Haha 3

Guest paulvcooke
4 hours ago, Burnsie said:

Anyone wanna take this one? 

What would be the point? It'd be a waste of time and energy. This poster is exactly what the 'ignore user' function was designed for.

What's wrong with you guys???

I said that Rashford is doing what more footballs should do with there time and money, and do more charity work or actually do something rather than just talk.

There's the odd one that preaches but never actually does anything about it.

What's wrong with that?

11 hours ago, agentwalker said:

This is the type of role models football needs. You get rashford doing so that whilst steerling just sits on his arse  whining like a ***** about inequality etc. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/howiehok3434/status/1002092839038279680?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-27838162933710079585.ampproject.net%2F2005272217000%2Fframe.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, agentwalker said:

What's wrong with you guys???

I said that Rashford is doing what more footballs should do with there time and money, and do more charity work or actually do something rather than just talk.

There's the odd one that preaches but never actually does anything about it.

What's wrong with that?

It was mainly that you turn a positive story into the need to have a dog at another random individual ,(yes, I'm aware of the irony here).

And that talking about equality is a bad thing. 

And, and this is my perhaps incorrect perception here, that you equated equality to racism cos I think he talks about that more. 

15 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

It was mainly that you turn a positive story into the need to have a dog at another random individual ,(yes, I'm aware of the irony here).

And that talking about equality is a bad thing. 

And, and this is my perhaps incorrect perception here, that you equated equality to racism cos I think he talks about that more. 

Yeah probably got lost in translation.

I wasn't attacking the equality bit. More that he is often seen on TV and social media when the subject comes up, but unlike Rashford he doesn't use his influence to make a change by actually doing something.

37 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Yeah probably got lost in translation.

I wasn't attacking the equality bit. More that he is often seen on TV and social media when the subject comes up, but unlike Rashford he doesn't use his influence to make a change by actually doing something.

I do wonder is sterling gets a bad rap in the press cos he "went for money" from Liverpool

6 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Obviously, the right-wing contrarian arsehole brigade are out on Twitter.

fizz me, I hate sharing the same planet as some people.

Ah, they're just tw@ts. 

Moaning about taxpayers money etc.