Barry Bannan

57 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

i do agree, but if options to progress up the field with team mates are nil - we're struggling.

There have been many occasions where our forwards have made runs and looked for the ball only for Bannan to delay making the pass. The irony is your username.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Try breaking those stats down per game and they don't look very good.

Yeah that first in tackling is rubbish...mind you we need two big six footers no one else can tackle...ask Man City

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Like 1

On 24/07/2020 at 09:15, Kopparberg said:

That wayward ball against Middlesbrough sums up the squad - not just Bannan. 

You play a pass like that when you’ve got no idea what you’re doing. Mainly Monks fault.

Bannan is the highest quality player we have in the squad - even when he’s frustrating we still need him. 

We need more options round him that will run their balls off. 

How can you blame monk for that pass and not Bannan?!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

How can you blame monk for that pass and not Bannan?!

Not that specific pass (I possibly should have said, as it got rather taken literally)  

It has the hallmarks of a player in a team that’s low on confidence with no style of play... then player X just panics and does whatever the hell comes to mind first. 

It’s not just about Bannan’s one pass - it’s about constant mistakes from the all different players.... no one looks like they know what they’re doing full stop, that’s the bigger picture of the pass, for me anyway. 

Is this where the stupid moan and hound people until they get their way and we all live to regret for years to come, whilst we slide further into the mire. Whilst the moaners move onto the next target to boo

• Like 2