We’re Going Down

I agree that something needs to be done about the home atmosphere. 

Why isn’t the club getting creative on this?

Singing section, comms about getting behind the team etc.

I cant blame the fans too much because when the people who run the club are so apathetic it’s unsurprising that seeps through to the support. The shambles on the pitch only compounds it. 

On 13/06/2020 at 00:49, BIG D said:

Let’s face it, the EFL are going to have their day with us aren’t they?

We’ll limp along in our difficult remaining games mustering just enough points to keep out of the relegation zone and then they’ll hit us with a 9 point deduction.

Happy days.

Have you ever considered being a motivational speaker? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 13/06/2020 at 04:48, Utah Owl said:

With friends like this, who needs enemies!

Small wonder the players feel intimidated.

Yes you never know the likes of Pellupessy sat in the dressing room pre-game not hearing his name being booed when the teams announced and then the groans during the game when he gets the ball might make him play better? Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Quite honestly, I think previous form goes out the window. 

This is like a new mini-season and everyone has a clean slate when it comes to form (obviously I understand that it's not clean slate in terms of points and league position). 

Be interesting to see who has coped and done the right things during this lockdown. Which teams are going to be fit? Which teams will be returning mentally tuned? 

It's an unprecedented situation and I genuinely think - within reason - anything could happen. 

• Like 2

No crowds means it’s a completely different kettle of fish. Some of our players said they were effected by playing in front of expectant Wednesday fans, though pregnant ladies shouldn’t have bothered them at all. Playing in empty stadiums should now mean they have no excuses left.

On 13/06/2020 at 00:49, BIG D said:

Let’s face it, the EFL are going to have their day with us aren’t they?

We’ll limp along in our difficult remaining games mustering just enough points to keep out of the relegation zone and then they’ll hit us with a 9 point deduction.

Happy days.

It'll either be that, or we'll get relegated by ourselves for the EFL to then hit us with the 15 points deduction for the start of next season so doubly f*****

Either way, 100% down this season. I'm annoyed bookies aren't offering odds on us

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 15/06/2020 at 10:56, smhouston said:

It'll either be that, or we'll get relegated by ourselves for the EFL to then hit us with the 15 points deduction for the start of next season so doubly f*****

Either way, 100% down this season. I'm annoyed bookies aren't offering odds on us

On 14/06/2020 at 17:29, darra said:

Yes you never know the likes of Pellupessy sat in the dressing room pre-game not hearing his name being booed when the teams announced and then the groans during the game when he gets the ball might make him play better? Just a thought.

Have you heard the cardboard cutouts yet   lol 

Shoot me if I'm wrong - but I've no doubt that tonight's the same night as our Palace, Brighton experiences.

We are now a League One team. Or a League One destined team.

With the weakest squad we've ever had (permanent) - needing a bigger than 2005 overhaul.

In the shortest pre-season ever.

With a proven, incompetent recruitment team.

In a time when the housing market is fooked, in a global pandemic - and people are unable to move at short notice.

• Like 1