We’re Going Down

4 hours ago, steelerian said:

you see, this is where you are 100% completely wong.

the fans are like this BECAUSE the players give up, and NOT the other way around.

Well I 100% think YOUR wrong 

2 hours ago, Miffed said:

Here we go.

Its all our own fault. All of those who travel the county every week and pack out away grounds should all be ashamed of yourselves.  And don’t get me started on that Wembley support or your fancy bouncy light show against Brighton...... shameful.

The players will be so thankful for these behind closed doors games.

Why are we obsessed as a fan base at people tryna blame us ?   Take everything to heart it’s a bit embarrassing 

As a fan base we’re not excusable of criticism because we pay top dollar (nobody forces us to).  I don’t care who I upset by saying this .. our Home support is absolutely dreadful on a regular basis, and it’s my opinion it affects the players  

3 hours ago, Nero said:

Big D is pissed in Gossips at 1am with a mate.

Big D.

'Na den. I tell yu. Weer gooin daan.

Mate

'Mmm'

History fails to record the moment.

Big D is sat at home pissed and has finished with Babestation.

Gets his phone out to broadcast his thoughts to the multitudes.

'Weer gooin daarn '

History captures the thoughts of Big D!

Thank god for social media!

I’d have loved to have been pissed in Gossips in 1995.

How do you know this happened if history failed to record the moment?

Odd

2 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

A couple of sensible posts by hirstyboywonder and akbuk have brought some sense to this thread.

We will be fine. There are a lot of clubs in free fall down at the bottom and we are better than them. 

With a points deduction?

53 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Why are we obsessed as a fan base at people tryna blame us ?   Take everything to heart it’s a bit embarrassing 

As a fan base we’re not excusable of criticism because we pay top dollar (nobody forces us to).  I don’t care who I upset by saying this .. our Home support is absolutely dreadful on a regular basis, and it’s my opinion it affects the players  

I don’t think the two are mutually exclusive 

Yeah, you can bemoan the support at home but that does not justify some of the performances from many individual players since Christmas. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, steelerian said:

you see, this is where you are 100% completely wong.

the fans are like this BECAUSE the players give up, and NOT the other way around.

Exactly. What does some of people expect ?

When it almost looks like some players have given up or can’t be bothered to put a shift in do you expect us to be turning our torches on our phones, bouncing up and down having a party?

What exactly was there to sing about against Blackburn? 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

I do agree...the attitude from some people at the ground sometimes is shocking.

It's either the beer talking or the i've paid too much so I can act how the f I like for 2 hours.  So paying for something gives you right to be a moron.

The behaviour towards Carlos, Jos and some of our regular scapegoats has been embarrassing.  I sometimes feel like i'm back at junior school when I see how people react.  Boo'ing at half time, f off back to the pantomime.  I was glad when Fox gave it some to the kop but some people still don't get it.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

We are probably going to get a points deduction but I don't think the EFL want to relegate us if they can avoid it. 

what we need to do is try and get as many points as possible. We have 27 points to play for 8 points off the play offs, 9 points off relegation, If we can finish 15 points above the bottom 3, I think if we lose the charges they will deduct 12 points.

IF we managed to make top 6, it would massively embarising for the EFL in the eyes of the EPL to not allow us to compete in the finals and believe the case would be resulted in a fine.

But under Monk we have more chance of winning the Euromillions than promotion.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

It's either the beer talking or the i've paid too much so I can act how the f I like for 2 hours.  So paying for something gives you right to be a moron.

The behaviour towards Carlos, Jos and some of our regular scapegoats has been embarrassing.  I sometimes feel like i'm back at junior school when I see how people react.  Boo'ing at half time, f off back to the pantomime.  I was glad when Fox gave it some to the kop but some people still don't get it.

I totally agree. Our fanbase is shocking at times. The behaviour towards Fox was appalling and fair play to the lad to come through it, improve and show what a top character and professional he is.

1 hour ago, Westfield Owl said:

How many points are Hull & Charlton due to be deducted?

Charlton - 9 points for being a bunch of pathetic cowardly timewasting fannies.

Hull - 12 points for that "mauled by the tigers" embarrassment. Would've only been 3 points if it hadn't been done by grown men. 

Guest LittleG
5 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I think so. Barnsley and Luton will go regardless. Charlton and Hull are in free fall and we are much better than both them. Don’t forget, Charlton are a number of players down as they won’t play for them again given they are out of contract and Hull have lost their best 2 players in January. 

We have issues at the club, there’s no mistaking this, but we have enough to stay up in my opinion. Fletcher is key and I hope he plays the last 9 games of the season. 

Charlton and Hull aren't the only ones in freefall. Over last 12 matches Charlton and Boro have amassed 11 points, Wednesday 9 pts and Hull 5 pts.

I agree that Fletcher is the key; if he doesn't play over the remaining matches we are going to struggle to score. We may just have enough pts in the bag; it's hard to say.

2 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Absolutely pal, exactly how I feel at home games 

But it’s brushed under the carpet and as a fan base we don’t wanna accept any kind of criticism,  for me it’s got to change , we’ve had the odd occasion of a brilliant atmosphere at Hillsborough in the recent past , I won’t deny anybody that ! But on the whole it’s absolutely woeful 

We were 3rd in table at one point this season, regardless of anything else ! 3rd in the table and we had an atmosphere at Hillsborough that made me not wanna bother tipping up, not because of the football but because of the general pi55 whinge and negative ‘woe is me’ attitude the whole place stinks of