We’re Going Down

People forget Hull and Charlton were also in free fall before the break and Charlton have a handful of their best players refusing to play on for them and Hull have just sold Bowen and Grosiki (I think that’s his name).

Added to that the fact that Barnsley are just s**t and the only way we go down this season is with a points deduction.

Edited by TrickyTrev
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Royal_D said:

There’s no wonder the players give up before they’ve even crossed the white line when half the fans are going off like this 

you see, this is where you are 100% completely wong.

the fans are like this BECAUSE the players give up, and NOT the other way around.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

I honestly don't think we'll need a points deduction to go down. Half these arseholes aren't coming back and couldn't give a hoot about the club.

8 hours ago, BIG D said:

Let’s face it, the EFL are going to have their day with us aren’t they?

We’ll limp along in our difficult remaining games mustering just enough points to keep out of the relegation zone and then they’ll hit us with a 9 point deduction.

Happy days.

Give it a rest pet shop me not hsd a game in 2 months and still saying same poo .dont know if it all wednesday fans who moaning fckers or just people on here

1 hour ago, mattitheowl said:

I got asked at work the other day by a Leeds fan if I was looking forward to the season starting again.  I told him there was no situation in which I didn't see us playing in league 1 next year.  In my mind there are 3 scenarios:

1) We do OK, pull away from the bottom 3 then the EFL hit us with a massive points deduction (~20) that puts us down.

2) We plod on as we have been, end up close to the relegation zone and get a smaller points deduction (~9) that puts us down.

3) We come back with zero desire, lose most of the games and go down on merit, at which point the EFL action becomes worthless and potentially gets rolled in to next season.

I'm actually resigned to the fact.

Me too mate...I desperately want the club to succeed but I just cannot see any positive outcome.

The only positive might be relegation followed by a change of manager, players and owner

• Haha 2

Just now, andytrig said:

Pre lockdown we were tumbling quicker than a statue of a colonial slave trader so fully understand the pessimism.

It's been months since then

Almost like a closed season

We have a fresh start ahead of us, and need a full reset and fresh start mindset from our fans too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

If the Westwood and Hutchinson situation was the main reason why the club fell apart after Christmas, then these three months will have given everyone the opportunity to reflect and move on. I assume these two are now totally gone and therefore, the other players and manager don't have any excuses on togetherness; tactics; effort etc.

Even the tired excuse of home fans getting on their back has gone.

We'll no doubt see a fitter; stronger and faster Wednesday taking points off all comers.

Just now, Animis said:

If the Westwood and Hutchinson situation was the main reason why the club fell apart after Christmas, then these three months will have given everyone the opportunity to reflect and move on. I assume these two are now totally gone and therefore, the other players and manager don't have any excuses on togetherness; tactics; effort etc.

Even the tired excuse of home fans getting on their back has gone.

We'll no doubt see a fitter; stronger and faster Wednesday taking points off all comers.

Well Nuhiu's looking more streamlined than ever 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Well Nuhiu's looking more streamlined than ever 

Excellent - be like 2014 again, when he turned on a sixpence and slotted in a precise 20 yarder against QPR first game.

Can't wait.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Morning everyone!

How are we all doing today?

Everyone happy and upbeat?

lol

I was until I just realised that Oldham aren't in L1.

Belting away end, top booze n pies to chuck on each other at HT, unless it is anything other than August or May in which case it is the coldest place on earth.

Never mind tho... Plymouth away opening game will be massive.

Back to positivity...

Peace and Love

Edited by 33
HMS PTL4