We’re Going Down

Let’s face it, the EFL are going to have their day with us aren’t they?

We’ll limp along in our difficult remaining games mustering just enough points to keep out of the relegation zone and then they’ll hit us with a 9 point deduction.

Happy days.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

There is an outstanding chance we will be relegated on merit, we were in free fall before the lockdown and I can't see any change in that.

Useless manager and clueless leadership is taking this cloud in a dangerous direction.

As for the EFL they will have there day and we will be starting next season in.league one on minus points.

Happy days, thanks you Mr C.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

I honestly don't think we'll need a points deduction to go down. Half these arseholes aren't coming back and couldn't give a hoot about the club.

26 minutes ago, Tommo_ said:

Can't see anything past that, with a squad that can't be arsed and a manager that can't manage 

5 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

There is an outstanding chance we will be relegated on merit, we were in free fall before the lockdown and I can't see any change in that.

Useless manager and clueless leadership is taking this cloud in a dangerous direction.

As for the EFL they will have there day and we will be starting next season in.league one on minus points.

Happy days, thanks you Mr C.

58 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Let’s face it, the EFL are going to have their day with us aren’t they?

We’ll limp along in our difficult remaining games mustering just enough points to keep out of the relegation zone and then they’ll hit us with a 9 point deduction.

Happy days.

Oh, FFS, will someone pass me a razor blade.:sad:

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Oh, FFS, will someone pass me a razor blade.:sad:

I'd like a pint of whatever you've been drinking tonight because I can see little room for optimism.

We are a grubby car crash of a club who have taken to be bending the rules to achieve the square route of fuckall.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

There’s no wonder the players give up before they’ve even crossed the white line when half the fans are going off like this 

4 hours ago, kevtheowl said:

Well I still think we’ll get promoted though the playoffs !!     UTO 

I think its pretty much down to Fletcher’s future.

If he stays I think we will have a very strong finish. Home to Forest and away to Bristol City are very winnable and could get us off to a flying start.

With Fletcher our record this season is fabulous. Without him our record puts us 24th. 

• Like 2