Is Fernando Forestieri on the move?

40 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Who would you rather have? 

Who's more important to the team? 

I'll take Fletch over Sam everyday. 

That's not what I am saying. Of course I want Fletch to stay. You pointed out that he will stay because he wants to and he and his family are settled.

Hutchinson said a similar thing not too long ago - things change.

5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

That's not what I am saying. Of course I want Fletch to stay. You pointed out that he will stay because he wants to and he and his family are settled.

Hutchinson said a similar thing not too long ago - things change.

My bad, I misunderstood, I'm saying Fletcher wants to stay because he's said that, I've no reason to not believe him, think monk knows of the two he can dispense with Hutchinson. 

8 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Off to Leeds would be my bet.

no brained if true...I’m just glad I didn’t invest in the 10 season ticket...imagine being stupid enough to to do that!

Crikey, that's Derby, Norwich and now maybe Leeds as a hunch/Bet, he's not even out the door yet. 

• Haha 1

entertained on his good days but time for him to go …..just a shame that we could have cashed him in after the Norwich no show for a conservative guess of 4-6 million quid  and made a tidy profit ….instead he's probably cost us  around 7 -8 million and we are worse off than when  he arrived ..he wasn't a good buy 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, torryowl said:

entertained on his good days but time for him to go …..just a shame that we could have cashed him in after the Norwich no show for a conservative guess of 4-6 million quid  and made a tidy profit ….instead he's probably cost us  around 7 -8 million and we are worse off than when  he arrived ..he wasn't a good buy 

Bit harsh to say he wasn't a good buy and reference us being worse off than we were before we bought him in relation to this.

In his first two seasons we came as close as we have ever been this century to getting back to the PL and he contributed to that. He wasn't a bad buy - had we made better buys to compliment the team in areas needed in the summer of 2016 then we might well have gone all the way, that wasn't his fault.

The last couple of seasons make it difficult to justify giving him a new contract on anywhere near what he has enjoyed for a few years but I'd rather have him in the side in the next 9 games than not. 

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Bit harsh to say he wasn't a good buy and reference us being worse off than we were before we bought him in relation to this.

In his first two seasons we came as close as we have ever been this century to getting back to the PL and he contributed to that. He wasn't a bad buy - had we made better buys to compliment the team in areas needed in the summer of 2016 then we might well have gone all the way, that wasn't his fault.

The last couple of seasons make it difficult to justify giving him a new contract on anywhere near what he has enjoyed for a few years but I'd rather have him in the side in the next 9 games than not. 

he's a good player don't think anyone would dispute that and I never said he was a bad buy ….but if someone at our level costs you 8 million (ish) you achieve nothing and he leaves for free then that's not a good buy in my book . 

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Why on earth would Leeds want FF ?? He wouldn’t get in there side , Mates with Bielsa tho I suppose 

Leeds side isn’t great but Bielsa has made them a very good side. Many of those players like Phillips, Klich, Dallas etc were poo and he’s turned them into top championship players. FF would get into Leeds side, no problem. Bielsa would sort him out.

The above post is against gritted teeth - I live around the Leeds area and trust me, there’s no one who hates Leeds more than me.