Is Fernando Forestieri on the move?

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

hate is such a strong word. I more just don’t rate him and think he has been here long enough without showing anywhere near enough on a consistent basis. 

Accept your point of view, just wonder why it was necessary to put a negative comment about Nuhiu in a post relating to Fernando.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snowyowl61 said:

Accept your point of view, just wonder why it was necessary to put a negative comment about Nuhiu in a post relating to Fernando.

I more saw it as a post about a player out of contract that looks like he is leaving, Nuhiu is in the same boat (out of contract) so thought posting in here would be better than starting a new thread about it. 

• Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat
2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

If we had a team of 11 Nuhiu's and 11 ff's.

The Nuhiu's would win 9 out of 10 games.

Cos the ff's team; 4 wouldn't turn up, 3 would be injured and 3 would be suspended.

They would have one fit, available and raring to go ff per game.....though that might be enough to make a game of it.

:image:

The only position the Nuhui s would be better at would be goelkeeping.

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

Foe me we won't get better in the team for £1m next season so offer him a new deal based on appearances and goals.

Another bit of cracking business by the club, sign a player for £3m, paid him probably close to £6m over 4 years in wages, reject offers a few years ago in excess of £12m then allow him to leave for a free.

And we wonder why we are losing £20m a year and under investigation for breaking league rules.

In other business the club have resigned the fantastic squad filler Joey Pelupessy. 

or

We pay him another £1m over the next year and he serves up the same as the last 3 seasons?

Averaging the equivalent of 10 games per season and 4 goals per season.

Move on. Use that £1m elsewhere - Fletcher for example.

• Like 2

I'd like to think that whoever is making the decision is thinking about the best interests of the club and that we are looking to bring in a player to replace him, younger, cheaper and eager to impress. However I have zero confidence that anyone important has any plan regarding the future of SWFC.

It's not Nandos house.  Young un follows him on Instagram and says even though kitchen and decking same decking and back of house is laid out differently. 

He also has grass on back of house, and put a bid on from his kitchen this morning. 

And had a great massive Argentinian outdoor grill delivered other day. 

Not a stalker!!! Honest. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

It's not Nandos house.  Young un follows him on Instagram and says even though kitchen and decking same decking and back of house is laid out differently. 

He also has grass on back of house, and put a bid on from his kitchen this morning. 

And had a great massive Argentinian outdoor grill delivered other day. 

Not a stalker!!! Honest. 

Make your own minds up......

Similar wall colour but different flooring in kitchen.

Screenshot_20200611-183947_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200611-183811_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200611-183728_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200611-183415_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200611-183126_Twitter.jpg

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

or

We pay him another £1m over the next year and he serves up the same as the last 3 seasons?

Averaging the equivalent of 10 games per season and 4 goals per season.

Move on. Use that £1m elsewhere - Fletcher for example.

If Fletcher has not signed yet after talks starting in January. I would not be holding out for it to happen.

I hope I am wrong but I think he will end up somewhere like Bournmouth, West Brom, Burnley as a free agent could add 5-10 important goals for a team wanting to start in the EPL and cost £1-2m in wages which is nothing to a team getting £100m if he helps to keep them up.

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

If Fletcher has not signed yet after talks starting in January. I would not be holding out for it to happen.

Fletcher wants to finish his career at swfc, his family is settled here,his kids at school are settled here, means nowt that he hasn't signed yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Fletcher wants to finish his career at swfc, his family is settled here,his kids at school are settled here, means nowt that he hasn't signed yet.

Hutchinson said the same last September........