Is Fernando Forestieri on the move?

Yes it’s definitely his house.

If he already has a move lined up you wonder if he’ll accept the extension to finish the season? 

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

I think he will be leaving. High wages and has done little over the past few years. Great talent and he was brilliant in his first season but can see why we are releasing him. 

Just watch him go on to be one of the best players in the league! Fit all the time and scoring for fun while we are left with Nuhiu and Rhodes etc. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He might just be moving to a better house/apartment in the city

I personally hope so but doubt it. Was hoping we'd keep him on reduced terms. Doubt they'll be moving within Sheffield house is already 4 beds etc. Though slight chance it could be right he's just moving as it's obvious from Instagram his wife is pregnant. So with that in mind maybe they need more room as a growing family

Yes he's never recaptured the form of the first season but still felt he could offer something if the wages weren't too unrealistic.  Maybe it's sentimentality getting in the way as I've enjoyed watching him. Which has coincided with the time my son's has been to his first games. He was one the first players my son knew the name of and has met him nunerous times with Fernando always being great around him.  If he goes I'll have some personally happy memories such as at the family fun day last year. Ozzie having probably his most accurate shot of the day which hit my 5 year old lad directly in the chest. Fernando was great with him holding his hand back on the pitch and looking after him etc.  Then remembering his name when we saw him before the game at the next home game.

Though the above personal reasons are no reason to keep him I always hoped he'd recapture his best form with us.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s hope the house of Nuhiu is up for sale soon as well. 

If we had a team of 11 Nuhiu's and 11 ff's.

The Nuhiu's would win 9 out of 10 games.

Cos the ff's team; 4 wouldn't turn up, 3 would be injured and 3 would be suspended.

They would have one fit, available and raring to go ff per game.....though that might be enough to make a game of it.

:image:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2