All games on ifollow?

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

I'm assuming season ticket holders will only get access to the Home games ?

Confirmation hasn't been announced yet.

But if you want it  and you are a season ticket holder then you will probably will be able to get access.  Both home and away.

But you may be out of pocket.  Someone suggested getting a refund (if offered) and then paying for the service.

2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Confirmation hasn't been announced yet.

But if you want it  and you are a season ticket holder then you will probably will be able to get access.  Both home and away.

But you may be out of pocket.  Someone suggested getting a refund (if offered) and then paying for the service.

Cheers for the info.

I'm in the 'support abroad' group *caugh caugh* and already have an iFollow  sub payed for, but its up for renewal on the 6th July so just wondering if its worth stopping that and using the season ticket or refunding the season ticket and rolling over the ifollow sub 🙂

5 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Do we know?

Is EVERY match on ifollow, even 3 pm Saturday, for those of us in the UK?

Can't think why not.

Hope so seeing as I as have others paid for coverage of all the games in a season. The information of what's happening for UK listeners has been pretty much non-existent

I would definitely be interested if there's a discounted pass And watch all the home and away games, But  a tenner  to sit in my lounge and watch matches that don`t  really matter? 

I hope they make an offer for a bundle of them. Something is better than nothing!

22 minutes ago, Worthing_owl said:

I would definitely be interested if there's a discounted pass And watch all the home and away games, But  a tenner  to sit in my lounge and watch matches that don`t  really matter? 

I hope they make an offer for a bundle of them. Something is better than nothing!

Basically £70 to watch the rest of the season if you’ve got Sky.

7 non-Sky games at a tenner each. Not bad at all.

As ifollow is the EFL''s chosen platform and Quest, their chosen broadcaster, I emailed the ifollow to ask what was going on, as it was one week away and nothing had been said. They told me ...

"Thank you for contacting iFollow support.

All I can advise is that your club will be in contact shortly to let you know how you will be able to access these games free of charge.

In regards to your other questions you will need to send these direct to the club".

That was the reply in full! Except of course for the, "Dear Ante's Bubbly", at the start and, "Best regards", at the end.

I did state in my email that we were season ticket holders, so obviously, the "free of charge" thing spplies to that. I also asked if their servers were sized for the huge increase in demand, but they did not even bother to reply to that, so expect a lot of hsnging around with John P's intermittent shout outs and freeze frames of action that you have just missed! Our internet connection is variable and slow at the moment already, so this total online cluster ******** is just waiting to happen. 

I phrased that last bit more delicately in my email, but again, this was not even acknowledged. 

I follow will be a disaster ive heard nothing but problems with it in the past and suddenly there will be 5x as many trying to access it ,it don't take the worlds greatest brain to realise serious issues will happen , in some ways I hope they do as playing games behind closed doors just isn't football the sooner supporters are back the better hopefully by September same with schools same with jobs otherwise as predicted and now happening millions out of work and unable to pay there bills,homes etc then what?. 

Amazing how many folk blame Sky for football's problems.

If someone gives you loads of money, and you waste it and get into financial problems, do you blame the person who gave you the money to start with?

Wednesday have been a financial shambles for years.  Lets not blame others.