Breaking: New Pelupessy deal confirmed.

Guest Grandad

At Barnsley away - there was a Barnsley fan in the Upper Tier who had more touches in that game

I really wanted to be wrong about this 

I am usually a glass half full type , but I can't think of a single positive thing about this news. 

One of the most ineffective players I've ever seen in a Wednesday shirt.

Either we're preparing for life in league 1 or we have clueless people making these decisions, or maybe even both. 

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Bit of an overreaction as per on here 

Not this time. If this is a sign of things to come and a reality check for people then I think it’s an under reaction, unless reality hasn’t set in yet. 

• Haha 1

We could be under an embargo and not allowed to sign players after that set of circus clowns at the EFL have finished 

Guest Grandad
Just now, Royal_D said:

We could be under an embargo and not allowed to sign players after that set of circus clowns at the EFL have finished 

FFS

Stop blaming other parties. 

I think it's a wonderful decison 

Get nuhiu tied down to a fresh new 3 year deal

And guaranteed promotion 

From league 1 :duntmatter:🙃

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

FFS

Stop blaming other parties. 

Not blaming them, merely stating we could be under an embargo and not allowed to sign players therefore may need to plan accordingly and re-signing some of the out of contract players may not be as ridiculous as it seems 

Edited by Guest

Guest Grandad
Just now, Royal_D said:

Not blaming them, merely stating we could be under an embargo and not allowed to sign players therefore may need to plan accordingly and re-signing some of the out of contract players may be unavoidable 

Not having that

You said "after that set of circus clowns at the EFL have finished "

What about that clown at Hillsborough who drove us into this massive ocean of s**t

Guest LittleG
5 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

I think it's a wonderful decison 

Get nuhiu tied down to a fresh new 3 year deal

And guaranteed promotion 

From league 1 :duntmatter:🙃

I know your post is tongue in cheek, however the worrying thing is that those 2, along with 2/3 others, would struggle in Div 1.

Edited by LittleG

Just now, Grandad said:

Not having that

You said "after that set of circus clowns at the EFL have finished "

What about that clown at Hillsborough who drove us into this massive ocean of s**t

They are a set of circus clowns , 100% and i call them that for MANY reasons not just ones connected to this football club

Chansiri is also in the wrong , but that doesn’t for me allow the EFL to be treated like knights in shining armour here to save the day against any incompetent chairman , because they arnt and won’t 

there a shower of s**t

5 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Got to have a squad.

As long as he doesn't play I don't mind

lol

In reality it is a bit like that mate. Pretty sure the club will be getting feedback from their solicitor, and that relegation, or some sort of embargo, maybe more realistic than we think Recruitment might be hampered, whichever division we’re in, and if it’s, say, only six players allowed, we probably need to keep a few. Also why Penney has belatedly been offered a one year deal. 
If the worst happens, they’ll be OK in League One, and if we survive, they can act as back up while we concentrate on new players for the starting eleven To be honest, I never thought there would be a major overhaul, 5 or 6 players at the most