Jump to content

Breaking: New Pelupessy deal confirmed.


Recommended Posts

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Rubbish 

 

I've been told numerous times on here that nuhiu is a game changer in this league 

League one should be a peice of p155

for him 

 Naive.

 

Don't believe everything you read.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We must be minted and the EFL charges are not going to happen.

 

to resign a substandard player who has managed just 4 full 90 appearance since September when Monk arrived, must mean we have yet more money to waste.

 

instead the £5-10k a week he is on could be used to resign Hunt, Shaw and Borukov to long term deals players that will get better in time to come not a journeyman who will only get worse.

 

I continue to be amazed by Monk and his team, the law of averages say eventually he will do something right but I am still waiting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

Maybe if Mcgugan had the same work ethic as Pelupessy he would still be at the club now. 

I am glad Monk seems to be getting rid of all our fancy dans as not one of them posses the quality to be carried by the rest.

Them down the road seem to be doing ok with a team full of workaholics and minus all the fancy dan, we know best, were bigger than the club players. Why.... because Wilder wouldn't stand for it that why. Bout time we didnt either.

 

Agent Wilson, is that you..? :ph34r:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

agree with other comments ,if we are hit by an embargo then who plays skinny lads from u18s? that's what options we would be left with. k lee is finished ,hutch is leaving ,luongo is always out. do I rate him no way but I get the squad option when money is tight. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We must be minted and the EFL charges are not going to happen.

 

to resign a substandard player who has managed just 4 full 90 appearance since September when Monk arrived, must mean we have yet more money to waste.

 

instead the £5-10k a week he is on could be used to resign Hunt, Shaw and Borukov to long term deals players that will get better in time to come not a journeyman who will only get worse.

 

I continue to be amazed by Monk and his team, the law of averages say eventually he will do something right but I am still waiting.

why would borukov get a long term deal? think he only scored twice for u23s last season ,he aint pushed on from promise he showed at 17-18age . none of the young lads look anywhere near championship level , when will this ever get sorted? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

agree with other comments ,if we are hit by an embargo then who plays skinny lads from u18s? that's what options we would be left with. k lee is finished ,hutch is leaving ,luongo is always out. do I rate him no way but I get the squad option when money is tight. 


 

 

Money is tight?

 

The chairman says he’s minted!

 

And our ticket prices are purely and only based on having a top notch team isn’t it?

  • Like 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

In the close season close to 1000 players could be free agents, we could have our pick of some very good players or rising talent. Instead we decide to sign a player that in 2 years at the club has barely started game and when other are fit never plays.

 

it says a lot when Reach a left and right winger is picked in a defensive midfield role ahead of him and Reach cannot tackle.

 

I pray and hope someone buys our club before we end up in the lower leagues again. Paying £40 a game, to watch the dog and duck be made to look like Barcelona with Pelupessy in our midfield.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

why would borukov get a long term deal? think he only scored twice for u23s last season ,he aint pushed on from promise he showed at 17-18age . none of the young lads look anywhere near championship level , when will this ever get sorted? 

If they never get a first team chance how do we know, quite a few on here say he is big, strong and could develop into a great player

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


 

 

Money is tight?

 

The chairman says he’s minted!

 

And our ticket prices are purely and only based on having a top notch team isn’t it?

hopefully with certain players leaving it will allow the wages to be used on incomings . but to say everything is up in air is an understatement . 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the amount of business we need to do ie replace a number of midfielders on a budget. It’s the kind of squad filling move I expected. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, room0035 said:

If they never get a first team chance how do we know, quite a few on here say he is big, strong and could develop into a great player

well 1st you need to cut it at u23 level and he aint doing that at present 2019/20 . if he was I think he would have been loaned out last January . ive only seen him in 1st team twice and didn't do anything what I remembered . you know when you have somebody when they hit 20-30 in a season for u23s borakov certainly aint doing that, and that's a shame because 12 months ago I thought he would progress . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


 

That logic is crackers 

He played under 18, 19 and 20 for his country, at just 20 he is 6" 3" look to have a physical present about him and could well develop into a really good player.

 

 if he had had the same amount of game time as Nuihu I hazard he would have scored more than Nuihu and to sign to a contract probably not more than a few grand a week.

 

But let's write him off before he has had a chance to shine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I said on a prior thread that Joey has a part to play as a squad player in a certain system (3 in midfield). I too am of the opinion he is not suited for a 2 man centre mid tactic.

 

We have bannan, Luongo and joey. Even in a 2, a couple of injuries leaves youth team players who may or may not be ready.

 

Let's say he didnt sign and we go for youth. A couple of bad games the fanbase would go mad crying out for an older head.

 

All those thousands of players out of contract, as a manager would you risk the unknown factor of who is available, what wages and signing on fee they'd want, length of contract and finally whether they'd even come! Even if we got a target theres the added factor od we don't know if they'd fit the club. I certainly wouldn't when I know I have a back up, alright he is not makelele, who is already on the books

 

Caveat - this is based on us being in the championship which at present, we are

Link to post
Share on other sites

Westwood and Hutchinson frozen out

 

Tom Lees suddenly unable to pass the ball

 

Dawson always first choice regardless of number of mistakes 

 

Opposition walking through the midfield like a hot knife through butter

 

Half of the players looking disinterested 

 

Dropping down the league like a stone 

 

Attendances falling and fans disenfranchised 

 

Since Christmas it’s felt exactly like it did when Luhukay was in charge 

 

And to top it off ..... we re-sign Jos’ very own poster boy.

 

Is he still pulling the strings somewhere? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 


I'll be honest


I was planning a PELUPESSY DAY for a couple of weeks time

I've had 10,000 masks printed with his face on


*tries putting em on Ebay*

Be great for social distancing as he never gets within 2 metres of his man

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...