Happy Birthday Dejphon Chansiri

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Happy birthday DC. Hopefully one of his presents will be a book called “how to run a successful football club for dummies” 

Bang on!

After 4 years we've sold 2 to 3 players.  How is that running a successful club?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Happy birthday Mr C, why not treat yourself to an early retirement and take Stuffing boy and Monk with you.

And take Pessy with you while you’re at it. You could employ him as a statue in the back garden. 

• Haha 1

The guy clearly doesn't really know what he's doing or listen to advise for the correct way to do things.

He's had long enough.  He could be forgiven for making a blades ear out of it for a short time but 4 years later and the hole we're in keeps getting deeper and deeper.

What a mess. 

If he comes out of it smelling of roses then i'd be shocked.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It's his birthday tho

We can get all angrymad tomorrow if you want

Personally I couldn't be doing with the sycophants on Facebook.  It really got my goat.

I don't know him personally, He's got a cheeky twinkle in his eyes and he's rich. But i'm not looking forward to this next two months as a Sheffield Wednesday fan and he's the head of it as a business.

• Like 1

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

Personally I couldn't be doing with the sycophants on Facebook.  It really got my goat.

I don't know him personally, He's got a cheeky twinkle in his eyes and he's rich. But i'm not looking forward to this next two months as a Sheffield Wednesday fan and he's the head of it as a business.

Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 21.47.21.jpg

1914 - The English and the Germans stopped shooting each other, got together in the middle, shared biscuits and played football on Christmas Day tho

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 21.47.21.jpg

1914 - The English and the Germans stopped shooting each other, got together in the middle, shared biscuits and played football on Christmas Day tho

What biscuits has he got? If it's custard creams then I'll begrudgingly have a kick about with him.