The new Lean Mean NUHIU Machine

4 hours ago, mogbad said:

I'd be surprised if the whole team scored 5 or 6 goals in the last 9 games. 

Na Nuhiu will go all Jermaine Johnson again in an attempt to get a new deal. I predict a minimum of 5 goals from him 

Guest The Horse

He looks too slim now.

Now he's been on a cut, he needs to bulk up properly like Fletcher did.

That means lots of protein and lean meats, Adthe - no more visits to that Turkish kebab restaurant on London Rd, okaaayyyy???

Fans as split as ever I see.

Instead of just getting behind the players that we have available and being positive for once instead of being cynical smart arses.

As if we don't know what he does and doesn't offer by now..

It's been to death, and dug up and done to death again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Road Runner said:

If he does go he will be hard to replace. 

I don’t think you can replace him like for like. He’s a big awkward customer who has decent ability on the ball. Granted he doesn’t always use his physical presence to his advantage but as frustrating as he can be in some fans eyes, he’s been a more than useful player for us over the years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, agentwalker said:

Seriously if I was a trainer and managing the guy first thing if do is bring crouch in for a one on one session and teach the guy how to win headers. He HAS the ability but for some reason hasn't been taught how to use it.

Then Id bring in a physio and teach him how to run. Seriously, why has no one grabbed this guy and shown him how to run?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

And then do nothing for another 30 games

Strange isn’t it

At the end of 17/18 he was unplayable, Didn’t he score 11 in the last 15 games? or something like that. On the back of that he got a new deal and his contribution since has been poor

Im not doubting he has talent, but the consistency is way off. I’m hoping he moves on 

• Like 2