The "they are about to kick on and reach their full potential" thread. Sponsored by Theo Walcott

Guest Bulgaria
On 02/06/2020 at 02:25, scram said:

believe he had 16 operations on his groin

Not surprised as he was dating that cracker off Emmerdale farm.

On 03/06/2020 at 09:08, helmut_rooster said:

Sabastian Diesler in Germany too much too young.

Francis '"duck under the ball when it's easier to score and save us from relegation" Jeffers.

Might have scored the winner in a world cup final.....but Mario Gortze is leaving Borrussia Dortmund after the expiry of his contract.  

Goetze has some form of muscular disease I believe. Hindered him massively by all accounts. He was a special talent as a youngster.

• Thanks 1

On 06/06/2020 at 09:37, 0wl18 said:

Goetze has some form of muscular disease I believe. Hindered him massively by all accounts. He was a special talent as a youngster.

Yea, him and Reus were awesome bursting onto the scene. Neither really lived up to what they could have been. 

Some of these,  like Danny Welbeck,  have played for two premier league clubs and England - 42 appearanes and 16 goals. 

For me Sturridge and Welbeck always looked really good for England, fast skilful , fit and committed.  Rashford has taken up that vibe now.

I think if they had kept fit, Harry Kane might have had to work harder to be an England regular.  

Dunno if he ever really had potential to go further, or just peaked really early, but Bojan Krkic scored a reported 900 goals for Barcelona's youth teams, and scored around 1 in 3 games for them when he broke into the team. 

Couldn't get a start in the Championship with Stoke, and now plays for Montreal Impact. 

Rodri for us looked class on his debut for us, then basically never seen again. Now plays for Real Ovedio in the Spanish 2nd division, had a loan spell at Bristol City last year.