Owls duo could secure top tier moves

Lyle Taylor, Karl darlow, Andre green, Jackson Irvine. I think there’ll be some decent freebies to be had. Hopefully we can shift out a few and replace smartly. I.e Lee and Hutchinson out and Irvine in hopefully gives you more appearances for less money

Just now, oneeyedmilkman said:

Lyle Taylor, Karl darlow, Andre green, Jackson Irvine. I think there’ll be some decent freebies to be had. Hopefully we can shift out a few and replace smartly. I.e Lee and Hutchinson out and Irvine in hopefully gives you more appearances for less money

Someone’s promised Lyle Taylor 20k+ a week apparently, hence why he won’t play for Charlton. He’ll either end up warming the bench in the PL or at Rangers.

I’d have Darlow and Irvine though.

2 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

I take your point but he has been here 4 years and it's only this season where he has found some form. He's never been a prolific striker and yes he would be a loss short term but we are talking about a 33 year old on big wages who is coming to the end of his career

This is his last big contract so I doubt he's prepared to take a wage drop especially if other clubs are circling which is what we're led to believe. Giving him a similar contract could harm us more than letting him go

I would argue that his form for us has been good whenever he is fit and he has been fit much more over the past couple of seasons. Many of his previous injuries have come from putting his body on the line and giving his all which is more than can be said for some.

His all round game offers so much more than goals and at times in the 2016-17 season when we finished 4th he was a key player. His goal in the 2nd leg of the semi final should have been the catalyst to take us onto the final and the fact he was subbed off soon after was a significant reason why we didn't see that game through, he would certainly have stepped up and taken one of the first 5 penalties. 

Good for fox. He worked really hard. The wednesday idiots (boo boys) tried to make his life hell with their continual abuse but he rose above their infantile and uninformed behaviour. 

We are a club with a bad reputation. It's the promising footballers graveyard. They come to wednesday as good players and after a while of not being picked and subsequent inexplicable black lists they are broken and worthless. 

So good for fox at getting away. With our present problems it's no surprise that players are reluctant to come anymore. 

We have penny who could come in if given a new contract. 

But I'd suggest that if he values his future he walks away at the end of his contract. 

The deep problems at the club are of the clubs own making. 

Finally its all catching up with the club 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

Someone’s promised Lyle Taylor 20k+ a week apparently, hence why he won’t play for Charlton. He’ll either end up warming the bench in the PL or at Rangers.

I’d have Darlow and Irvine though.

Agree with Darlow.