Players who's contracts expire, who might not want to play?

The end of this season will be a joke, if it goes ahead.

10 players with the virus and players refusing to play just in case they get injured.

Still not seen how the players out of contract at the end of June will fit into the plan either

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

Surely if they're refusing to play before 30th June they're in breach of their contract. After that, fair enough. 

That's when they will develop an injury which keeps them out for the last few days of their contracts. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alanharper said:

Surely if they're refusing to play before 30th June they're in breach of their contract. After that, fair enough. 

could quote H&S legislation

Not a safe and healthy environment to work in, hard to argue against that

18 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Would you actually want them to play if they will only commit for the last 10 days?

Can't see their heart being in it.

No 

If I were them I’d not be playing anyway 

Chances or picking up an injury has to have increased massively given the players will not be match fit 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

I've read that Premier league teams want Fletcher. They must be insane. However, if the reports are true then surely he will sign 

Of course they won't be paying him anywhere near the 50k a week he's on now at Hillsborough 

We know that when the season resumes again that Monk will overplay him again. If he does this again then there's every chance that Fletcher will get injured again and then it's goodbye to Premiership. 

I would suggest that he signs for a new club and leaves at the end of his contract. 

Of course Fletcher may prefer to try and get another two years with us at 50k a week. East money at Hillsborough. 

Does Fletcher want a final chance to play with the big boys with lower pay or take the easy way out with us for much more money. 

Then there's fox. Same issues apply. 

As for the rest. They are worthless. 

GM seems to have absolutely no intention of playing young players such as Preston and Borukov. They too are out of contact. They can't be worse than zombies like nuhui. That impossible 

Wednesday have created a massive problem with their peculiar style of man management. We have blacklists, we have the owner giving team talks etc and his somewhat jack booted approach. 

Mismanagement has caused massive problems at the club. By the end of next season every single player bar 1 is out of contract. 

There's no point giving nuhui, da cruz etc an extension as their contributions are zero. 

We have better players in the reserves who should be given an extension and played. 

Given GM history, and blacklist etc. How likely is that that. 

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

I've read that Premier league teams want Fletcher. They must be insane. However, if the reports are true then surely he will sign 

Of course they won't be paying him anywhere near the 50k a week he's on now at Hillsborough 

We know that when the season resumes again that Monk will overplay him again. If he does this again then there's every chance that Fletcher will get injured again and then it's goodbye to Premiership. 

I would suggest that he signs for a new club and leaves at the end of his contract. 

Of course Fletcher may prefer to try and get another two years with us at 50k a week. East money at Hillsborough. 

Does Fletcher want a final chance to play with the big boys with lower pay or take the easy way out with us for much more money. 

GM seems to have absolutely no intention of playing young players such as Preston and Borukov. They too are out of contact. They can't be worse than zombies like nuhui. That impossible 

Wednesday have created a massive problem with their peculiar style of man management. We have blacklists, we have the owner giving team talks etc and his somewhat jack booted approach. 

Mismanagement has caused massive problems at the club. By the end of next season every single player bar 1 is out of contract. 

There's no point giving nuhui, da cruz etc an extension as their contributions are zero. 

We have better players in the reserves who should be given an extension and played. 

£50,000?  Seems to go up everytime I read a new thread about him.

26 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

£50,000?  Seems to go up everytime I read a new thread about him.

Thats one thing MrMason has said consistently,there were 5 players who were/are being paid £50,000 a week,just as daft a comment now as it was when he first started posting it,thats five players taking £13 million out of the club in wages,beggers belief that anyone could or indeed still does believe that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Thats one thing MrMason has said consistently,there were 5 players who were/are being paid £50,000 a week,just as daft a comment now as it was when he first started posting it,thats five players taking £13 million out of the club in wages,beggers belief that anyone could or indeed still does believe that.

Ah rite one of those

Didn't the chairman say in one of the fans forums nobody was on more than £35k per week, however its possible mrmason could be correct as potentially the chairman could be quoting base salary excluding bonuses, signing on fees etc. 

Just playing devil's advocate as both figures could be correct. 

Like many people my own base salary is a lot less when I strip out the added extras, ie phone, car allowance, medical insurance, bonuses, pension etc 

21 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

If players don’t want to play for the club I’d rather we get them as far away from the club as soon as possible.

Something with the benefit of hindsight we should’ve done with Forestieri.

I don't believe any one player plays for Wednesday for the love of it, it boils down to who is paying the most.

3 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

:ghoulguy: :tango: