Borner

Fox

Luongo

Hutch

Bannan

Murphy

Fletch

Forestieri

I dont know why we all complain on here so much. We must have some squad if Reach isnt amongst the best eleven players we have.

When choosing a back 3 I would  not have Lees as the  middle man.

The middle man of a back three needs to be able to  read the game, marshal the defence, be comfortable on the ball and be good at passing.

Lees struggles with the last two and I'm not sure on the first two.

We had a man who would have been good but that ship has sailed.

Could  Borner do the job? Possibly but he needs a keeper behind who is quick and good with his feet. If you did go with Borner in the middle then Fox would go left side.

39 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I assume you aren’t aware of the Fletcher-Rhodes partnership record then?

Am I aware of it? Only from the many posts here telling me about it. 

I've never given it much attention because I've never, ever seen JR do anything worthy of my excitement or belief, mainly because I wasn't at either the Notts Forest game or that first Birmingham game. 

Two games of note in his entire Wednesday career. Name me another and I too will recommend he plays alongside Fletcher and pretend inevitable relegation was a surprise. 

Edited by cbirks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Not worries about Dawson playing for us but we need Hutch back in the team.   

I rate Dawson but personally I feel he has been gash this season.

Westwood is still the best keeper in squad and whilst he is here and we are paying his massive wages we may as well make use of him.

Just now, Blue and white said:

I rate Dawson but personally I feel he has been gash this season.

Westwood is still the best keeper in squad and whilst he is here and we are paying his massive wages we may as well make use of him.

I can understand players and managers falling out, happens all the time in every workplace. 

But surely you would play your strongest team the players realise once they cross the white line then no less than 100% is required, thats a given.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

I dont know why we all complain on here so much. We must have some squad if Reach isnt amongst the best eleven players we have.

We have a decent squad but they are unmotivated, stale, lacking leadership and we are without a good manager at the helm. 

• Like 1