Official Sheffield Wednesday Face Masks

Just a heads up on this product, I know someone who ordered a couple, he say's there was no size options on the amazon sellers page and they were delivered labelled as 'adult medium' (whatever that is), he said they were just about the right size for a young child, t'old lad couldn't even get the elastic to stretch around his ears, so he has given them to his grandkids lol 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
43 minutes ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

Just a heads up on this product, I know someone who ordered a couple, he say's there was no size options on the amazon sellers page and they were delivered labelled as 'adult medium' (whatever that is), he said they were just about the right size for a young child, t'old lad couldn't even get the elastic to stretch around his ears, so he has given them to his grandkids lol 

A grown up actually handed money over for a face mask?

you do know they are about as much use as a chocolate teapot when it comes to saving you from so called virus right 🙄

On 30/05/2020 at 13:57, @owlstalk said:

41rF4ALS-8L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

They've arrived

Official Sheffield Wednesday personalised face masks now available -CLICK HERE

I'm going to leave it as surname on mine just to be a twàt 😁

Edit: second thoughts might change 'surname' to 'positive' that should get me through the ques as asda faster

Edited by helmut_rooster

50 minutes ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

Bet that would still fit an ors beak in it.

58 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

you do know they are about as much use as a chocolate teapot when it comes to saving you from so called virus right 🙄

I don't think he wanted it for the Covid, I think he just didn't want to be recognised in public lol 

1 hour ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Oh dear..

Ladies and Gentlemen you can get your medical advice from Redas Big Piece  above...

Or you can read what The Lancet (the most respected and authoritative medical publication says (The Lancet is a weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal. It is among the world's oldest and best-known general medical journals) 

The international report, published in The Lancet, analysed data from 172 studies in 16 countries.

It found that by wearing a face mask there is just a 3% chance of catching Covid-19.

Owlstalk Shop