Little un been sent home from school today for 2 weeks isolation. He couldn't have timed it better if he tried. He's buzzing. Told him he doesn't get 2 full weeks of play, got to earn it by doing the school work. Think they're doing virtual lessons on teams etc so should be OK for him. Lucky little sod. 

• Haha 1

I’ve never been interested in any of the Souls games before now, but for some reason I really like the look of Demon’s Souls. The more footage that I see the more I want to play it. 

I think that will be my first PS5 game when I get one. 

4 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

Oooooof...

Reasons #5935 to not buy from GAME and #7846 to not trust any retailer who uses Yodel for deliveries:

ILQjTsY.png

"The size of the product" 

🤣

What an excuse. 

• Haha 1

Just heading down into town to pick mine up for midnight.

Leave it downloading everything ready for tomorrow night!

Yay for no lockdown/social distancing/COVID free

Edited by Gerinako

Seems like the PS5 multiplats are outperforming their Xbox Series X counterparts pretty much across the board so far, in terms of stable frame rates. 

Would have expected it to be the other way around to be honest, but looks like Mark Cerny has designed an absolute belter of a console (other than how it looks aesthetically). 

Been a while since I stood at the window with a cuppa, peeping through the blind all day, heart rate increasing every time any sort of delivery van looks like it might be searching for a certain address. Then calling the poor bloke all sorts of names as he innocently drives away. 

Love a bit of postman stalking. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Wath-owl said:

Seems like the PS5 multiplats are outperforming their Xbox Series X counterparts pretty much across the board so far, in terms of stable frame rates. 

Would have expected it to be the other way around to be honest, but looks like Mark Cerny has designed an absolute belter of a console (other than how it looks aesthetically). 

People forget the Xbox is made by Microsoft, they can't even get windows right lol

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2020/11/ps5-xbox-series-x-assassins-creed-valhalla-comparison/