Are you a fan of Big Ron Atkinson?

8 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

What about Laws? You can make an argument in the circumstances he had to deal with he did the best job of all managers in the last 20 years.

Laws?

I like him, I like him. 

He’s from the Clough camp...

Met big Ron in hotel after we played Rangers Ian Durants testimonial. He had his Mrs in tow but still had time for a 10 minute chat and thanked the fans for making the 200 mile plus journey for a mid week friendly. Was a top bloke with loads of banter and time for 2 blokes he had never met before. Will always be one of my top 3 Owls managers in 40+ years of supporting  the rollercoaster that is Sheffield Wednesday FC.

• Like 4

He is my favorite manager and not only for that League Cup win. After all he is the guy who brought Sheridan to the club.

Loved style of football his teams played and his interviews were always something to look forward to.

He wanted us to play passing football, he made couple of signings and all out of sudden we are playing the best football in country.

It was poor how he left us, but he left teriffic squad behind. I'm sure he would have done the same in 1998 if given time and there is no way we would got relegated when we did.

• Like 1