Remaining fixtures

Guest wilyfox
31 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Playing behind closed doors might be a blessing...It was getting toxic.....

Should certainly stop Obubajo whinging. No more excuses. 

46 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I had totally forgot about Wickham....looked back at the games he played...then realised why...

I had totally forgot about Wickham

good job he aint our player ,and aint cost a transfer fee otherwise he would rival Rhodes abdi etc regarding worst ever signing .  he looks lazy uninterested and so unfit ,he was getting a lot of flak down at Brentford. 

6 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Expecting Forestieri to finish with a flourish.

Just to try and get a new contract. Let’s hope the club doesn’t get fooled in to offering certain players new deals who will then go back to not being bothered as soon as they have a new deal. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just to try and get a new contract. Let’s hope the club doesn’t get fooled in to offering certain players new deals who will then go back to not being bothered as soon as they have a new deal. 

No because every game will be on tv. Loves a shop window does Fernando.

lol

10 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

No because every game will be on tv. Loves a shop window does Fernando.

lol

Are all championship games going to be televised, that would make 200 games including premiership games ?

1 hour ago, Hookowl said:

Are all championship games going to be televised, that would make 200 games including premiership games ?

Maybe through I follow or online. but they got to get the games to the fans somehow.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

good job he aint our player ,and aint cost a transfer fee otherwise he would rival Rhodes abdi etc regarding worst ever signing .  he looks lazy uninterested and so unfit ,he was getting a lot of flak down at Brentford. 

If we were getting anything like the Wickham we had last time it would have been a good move. It has been clear from the first game he played in this spell that we weren't getting that, his lack of movement had to be seen to be believed. 

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be interested to know who you are tarring with this brush. 

14 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Be interested to know who you are tarring with this brush. 

Any of the out of contract players expect Fletcher, Fox and the 3 young lads. I don’t want any of the others here next season, wouldnt lose any sleep is Fox left either. If any of the others all of a sudden started playing well I would still want them to leave at the end of the season because imo during their contracts they haven’t been good enough. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1

How does it become a fact in some people's minds that we are going to get a points deduction?

We probably are not. We might but probably not.

If we do lose where on earth are these 9 points plus punishments being dreamt up?

It's like a masochistic fantasy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nero said:

How does it become a fact in some people's minds that we are going to get a points deduction?

We probably are not. We might but probably not.

If we do lose where on earth are these 9 points plus punishments being dreamt up?

It's like a masochistic fantasy.

If we get charged we will be lucky to only get 9 points imo. They will really want to make an example of us. I take it you think we won’t get charged because the charges against the 3 individuals where dropped?

Edited by WalthamOwl

35 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Any of the out of contract players expect Fletcher, Fox and the 3 young lads. I don’t want any of the others here next season, wouldnt lose any sleep is Fox left either. If any of the others all of a sudden started playing well I would still want them to leave at the end of the season because imo during their contracts they haven’t been good enough. 

Fair enough mate, to be fair I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of them either but I do think for some it is down to a loss of ability rather than a lack of effort as you mentioned before.

For example, Kieran Lee is one of the out of contract players. I would never accuse him of a lack of effort but sadly following his injuries he is a shadow of the player he was. 

Forestieri is another whose form has deserted him with injuries and also off field issues but I don't think he has lacked effort under Monk and has been woefully misused. 

Fletcher and Fox would be useful to keep hold of, the rest of the out of contract players, aside from perhaps Penney can be moved on as a result of not being good enough rather than a lack of effort.

10 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Suspending play could prove a blessing for Wednesday. We were dropping like a stone. Form could turn on its head for a few clubs. We have an opportunity to bring Reach & Luongo back with some conditioning. Have time to bed Wickham & Windass in as well. Let's see what effect that has. 

Would not be surprised if our squad isn’t stuck on a FF style cruise somewhere. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

If we get charged we will be lucky to only get 9 points imo. They will really want to make an example of us. I take it you think we won’t get charged because the charges against the 3 individuals where dropped?

Why would they want to make an example of us as opposed to any other club ?