How can you not love the guy

It was pretty entertaining watching most of that - him and Nuhiu seem like a proper double act.

All of a sudden it became genuinely touching when he was in the cemetery. 

Also, give it 3 years and his kid is gonna be taller than him.

Guest Grez Bez
12 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Yes really love a guy on £20k pw going on strike for more money.

Let it go. Every thread about Forestieri you chime in with that rubbish.

Your obsessed with players wages.

Have some joy in your life for god's sake.

3 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Don't have Instagram. Can't see whatever it is. 

No, same here, click bait, same as star, 1 of 7 pages, or you've reached your limit this week, sign up for more click bait

about nothing we couldn't show you on one page.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He is infectious, how the hell you cannot want someone like that around the football club is beyond me. Yes i know all the negs since his first season but ill say it again, build a attacking possession based team and he will show his qualities once again.

He is talented and quite clearly a fantastic person to be around, the players need someone like this in the dressing room.

SIGN HIM UP.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dutch McLovin said:

He is infectious, how the hell you cannot want someone like that around the football club is beyond me. Yes i know all the negs since his first season but ill say it again, build a attacking possession based team and he will show his qualities once again.

He is talented and quite clearly a fantastic person to be around, the players need someone like this in the dressing room.

SIGN HIM UP.

Infectious you say, can he leave the house.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

SIGN HIM UP.

I lost all respect for him when he spat his dummy out and refused to travel to Norwich. He should have been shipped out then. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

SIGN HIM UP.

Probably because it doesn’t make sense for a club that is already in financial trouble to pay someone who doesn’t contribute to the team over £1million a year just because they are “infectious” and “clearly a fantastic person to be around”

• Like 1

11 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I lost all respect for him when he spat his dummy out and refused to travel to Norwich. He should have been shipped out then. 

I did at the time but moved on and in the situation we have got ourselves into now we need players like him.

• Like 1