SWFC Instagram

Ran by Forestieri today - home to training ground to Hillsborough and then all sorts in between and after. Quite a good insight into what’s going on at the minute.

Also hints at a contract for Fox and Fletcher, and Nuhui is looking leaner than ever.....

I also think FF is going to sign an extension here too - just got a gut feeling he’ll be staying. 

2 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Ran by Forestieri today - home to training ground to Hillsborough and then all sorts in between and after. Quite a good insight into what’s going on at the minute.

Also hints at a contract for Fox and Fletcher, and Nuhui is looking leaner than ever.....

I also think FF is going to sign an extension here too - just got a gut feeling he’ll be staying. 

I agree. Will be a two year deal i reckon. 

8 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Nuhiu was looking too thin for me. Get some bulk on lad!