New manager - lets go back to the past

Lots of managers who have disgracefully turned down this great club in the past, now they must all be regretting not signing up to manage the massive and, I have no doubt, cry themselves to sleep at night due to the stupidity of their decision making.  To save us a few quid, lets furlough the wretched Monk on 2.5k a month and lets get a reality TV show up and running  ' Putting it Right - Right Here, Right Now on the RIght and other parts of the pitch' , and get those who foolishly knocked us back before and are now stuck at small amateur clubs or having their bums wiped in council nursing homes to compete to become our manager.

So my list:

Phillippe Troussier

Gerard Houllier

Walter Smith

Paul Lambert

Anthony Pulis

Billy Dearden

The Cowley triplets

Bryan Robson

Chris Hughton

Neil Warnock

The participants will have a range of challenges over the series - from trying to teach Da Cruz to play football, to showing sufficient passion in post match interviews so north standers clap more.  The winner gets a 2 year contract, a Bullen or equivalent tracksuited grumbler to help, their choice of players from a list of 6 random frees from the C leagues of Portugal and Albania, and a wildcard that allows them to ban 3 players a season for being moles, disrupters or bad eggs.  Quite a prize.  

If we get enough posts supporting, I'll get this over to the TV production companies but do feel free to suggest changes to make it even more compelling,

29 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Lots of managers who have disgracefully turned down this great club in the past, now they must all be regretting not signing up to manage the massive and, I have no doubt, cry themselves to sleep at night due to the stupidity of their decision making.  To save us a few quid, lets furlough the wretched Monk on 2.5k a month and lets get a reality TV show up and running  ' Putting it Right - Right Here, Right Now on the RIght and other parts of the pitch' , and get those who foolishly knocked us back before and are now stuck at small amateur clubs or having their bums wiped in council nursing homes to compete to become our manager.

So my list:

Phillippe Troussier

Gerard Houllier

Walter Smith

Paul Lambert

Anthony Pulis

Billy Dearden

The Cowley triplets

Bryan Robson

Chris Hughton

Neil Warnock

The participants will have a range of challenges over the series - from trying to teach Da Cruz to play football, to showing sufficient passion in post match interviews so north standers clap more.  The winner gets a 2 year contract, a Bullen or equivalent tracksuited grumbler to help, their choice of players from a list of 6 random frees from the C leagues of Portugal and Albania, and a wildcard that allows them to ban 3 players a season for being moles, disrupters or bad eggs.  Quite a prize.  

If we get enough posts supporting, I'll get this over to the TV production companies but do feel free to suggest changes to make it even more compelling,

Only problem with this is that none of these are ginger and are called Gary Megson

Guest The Claw
12 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Only problem with this is that none of these are ginger and are called Gary Megson

No gary no

15 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Mark Cooper, son of Terry.....gone on to an absolute stellar managerial career.

Would give you a Thanks but no option to atm. So stellar I couldn't remember his first name :duntmatter: