SWFC Trust – fans' survey

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

You're missing my point.

Its discussion Neil

Thats what a survey is.... to garner opinion...so you really don't want everybody agreeing just because its "nice"...you need to hear the various opinions.....

For a start...I wouldn't pay £20 per month to a group of Wednesdayites. (no matter good willed) to go and talk to Chansiri...cos we ALL know they have no power...We sold that with the club,

We lost that when we went hell bent for promotion...I would just be paying £20 a month for DC to to ignore me...and I'm gettin' that for free

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

It can't hurt having fans representation at the club, but I can't see other than telling the club how the fans are feeling, what else they can bring to the table. 

They won't have any major ideas to change the fortunes of the club, it will be the side issues and the main side issues the club will be well aware of.  Ticket prices etc.

Are the club obliged to meet with them and what level is that at?   Could DC just send the tea lad to talk to them?

There is a link to the website posted in this thread today, why don't you go and have a look at it, what the remit is, what they propose to do, how they have gone about setting it up and how they plan to engage with the club.

Alternatively you could keep posting negative stuff on here without reading up on it. lol

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Its discussion Neil

Thats what a survey is.... to garner opinion...so you really don't want everybody agreeing just because its "nice"...you need to hear the various opinions.....

For a start...I wouldn't pay £20 per month to a group of Wednesdayites. (no matter good willed) to go and talk to Chansiri...cos we ALL know they have no power...We sold that with the club,

We lost that when we went hell bent for promotion...I would just be paying £20 a month for DC to to ignore me...and I'm gettin' that for free

Neils upset with me, he's doing his Trump bit, he'll calm down in awhile.     

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

There is a link to the website posted in this thread today, why don't you go and have a look at it, what the remit is, what they propose to do, how they have gone about setting it up and how they plan to engage with the club.

Alternatively you could keep posting negative stuff on here without reading up on it. lol

I've just applied for the Treasurer's Job in for a penny...

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its discussion Neil

I'm just proving a point to the Inspector where he posted word for word what I have just said to him in a thread about a European Map

LIterally just copied and pasted his own words

lol

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its discussion Neil

THE £20 A MONTH I QUOTED IS THE FEE THE TRUST WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE MEMBERSHIP SYSTEM NOT THE MEMBERSHIP FEE. THE TRUST CLARIFIED THIS IN THE POST AFTER I HAD QUOTED IT.

Not having a go at you by putting this in bold, want to make sure it is known as I am a bit embarrassed anyone is continuing to refer to it as the membership fee after I quoted it now it has been confirmed that this is not the case!

They said they will ask about what is deemed to be a fair membership fee in the next survey - all depends what is on offer in return I suppose but I agree it surely can't be anything like £20 per month.

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its discussion Neil

You missed the bit where the£20 a month was the cost to the trust of using the membership software right?

Guest Grandad

THE £20 A MONTH I QUOTED IS THE FEE THE TRUST WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE MEMBERSHIP SYSTEM NOT THE MEMBERSHIP FEE. THE TRUST CLARIFIED THIS IN THE POST AFTER I HAD QUOTED IT.

Not having a go at you by putting this in bold, want to make sure it is known as I am a bit embarrassed anyone is continuing to refer to it as the membership fee after I quoted it now it has been confirmed that this is not the case!

They said they will ask about what is deemed to be a fair membership fee in the next survey - all depends what is on offer in return I suppose but I agree it surely can't be anything like £20 per month.

I think my reply was more subtle lol

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I've just applied for the Treasurer's Job in for a penny...

Glad to hear it, hope you have a more positive mindset about it, its a shame people on here have such a negative outlook about everything..........

Glad to hear it, hope you have a more positive mindset about it, its a shame people on here have such a negative outlook about everything..........

I bet it's because nobody goes to the games, and joins Owls Trusts, gets Ken Bates involved, blows up Black Balloons, and don't point at the West Stand for 90 minutes during the match (the last point being the MOST important criticism)

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

I think my reply was more subtle lol

I felt like the sledgehammer was required when he posted about it for a second time! lol

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I have a realistic outlook mate....

Do all the questions asked to the trust have to have a positive slant or summat?

We ALL know what the deal was when DC took full control...

I'm quite prepared to join in.. IF DC  is willing to  join in...If not...Its fairly pointless INMHO...

But i wish you the best of luck.

Ive signed up for your newsletter...ive filled in your survey...if I didn't give a flyer I wouldn't have done either

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I have a realistic outlook mate....

Do all the questions asked to the trust have to have a positive slant or summat?

We ALL know what the deal was when DC took full control...

I'm quite prepared to join in.. IF DC  is willing to  join in...If not...Its fairly pointless INMHO...

But i wish you the best of luck.

Ive signed up for your newsletter...ive filled in your survey...if I didn't give a flyer I wouldn't have done either

The post that you have replied to was very much specific to @Inspector Lestrade and as such I think that:

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You're missing my point.

10 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

fair enough...Thats not how it reads in the initial post...