Behind closed doors football

Players playing football behind closed doors get on with the game way more than when they’re playing in front of crowds according to latest statistics 

They just get on with it without faking injury, fronting up to referees after decisions or time wasting tactically 

Owlstalk Shop

18 minutes ago, oldowl67 said:

Improved player behaviour may be a positive but professional football without fans is just so dull. I’ve tried to watch some Bundesliga games but can’t find the enthusiasm to stick with it. 

Completely agree, like watching a pre season friendly.

Bored to death watching the German stuff it's terrible.

Won’t make any difference here as the officials will still try to be the stars of the show even behind closed doors particularly when a game is televised. It won’t be look at me, it’ll be listen to me?

2 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Won’t make any difference here as the officials will still try to be the stars of the show even behind closed doors particularly when a game is televised. It won’t be look at me, it’ll be listen to me?

Try playing ANY football game without Refor Linos.

55 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Classic a tweet from the muppet on the BBC blaming fans for players time wasting.

How is this man still on tv and paid for it, a great footballer but a complete muppet of a pundit. 

And also the HIGHEsT PAID 'star' of the BBC. Don't care to think what the other 'muppets' who accompany him get.

Incidentally, as a life-long Wednesday fan, and I  mean one who goes, although it is becoming more of a struggle each week, TWO things have become apparent to me during 'isolation' -How much I appreciate the constant stream of football and its repprters, and how little it is taking to cope without football. I have certainly become an expert on snooker, and have realised how exciting some of the cricket has been  Two things have been proved to my satisfaction - it was certainly NOT 'Botham's Ashes! More Willis' Ashes, another is the superb supporting role played by Ben Stokes' partner.

Football -what's that? 

23 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Try playing ANY football game without Refor Linos.

It’s not the point I was making, was it? The opening post was commenting on the lack of stoppages in games and subsequently more play. All I was saying, you’ll still get the official’s trying to be the stars of the show. Trust me, if we resume, we’ll still be subjected to 10 mins of injury time and we’ll still find a way to concede 🙄

Watched the bayern game yesterday on two different streams (legally of course) Interestingly the american coverage had some fan noise playing over the commentary, while it is sort of stupid if you think about it too much it made the game much easier to watch. The games so far just seem so flat otherwise.